Bandu x reader

A/n:AHOH its time for some angst >:DD
----------------------------------------------
Darkness was all you saw,you couldnt remember what had happened but you were able to hear and feel whats around you. The cold wind from the Air condition and a beeping of a heart monitor you were probably in some kind of hospital room,you tried to remember how you got here but failed you dont know why you couldnt move your body nor open your eyes there wasnt much to do but just wait for something to happen

A few minutes passed until you hear a door open someone walking in and sitting next to your bedside,you can smell the sweet scent of flowers
You could hear them talking to someone but you were barely able to make it out what they were saying but you heard the words 'theyre in a coma.' .....
The conversation ended and you guessed that the doctor had left,you thought both of them had left but felt a hand on yours cheek.

"hey there y/n..."

Wait....you recognize that voice...is that bandu?

"Its been awhile since youve....had an accident..."

Wha--what accident did you had?

"Yknow..bambi told me about it and...i was devasted after hearing it...."

You could hear him crying.

"I...i really missed you ever since youve been brought into the hospital..."

...?

"Ive been having these weird feelings ever since ive met you..."

....

"I didnt had...a courage about confessing until a few days ive built it up to confess to you...."

"But now...here you were...."

"I...."

"I just wanted to tell you how much...ive loved you.."

You could hear him trying not to breakdown and cry.

"Please....please...please wake up...."

He seemed like he couldnt hold it in anymore and started to cry,it hurts you to hear him like this you wished you could just get up and tell him you loved him too and give him a big hug but you couldnt. You struggled trying to move but couldnt so alls you could do was lay there motionless while he cries.

A few seconds passed and he seemed to had stopped now just small sniffles were heard from him.

"Im..such a crybaby..."

You could hear someone enter the room talking to bandu for awhile nefore leaving the room again,you felt him hold your cheek again.

"Well...i guess my time is over...but i could see you again tommorow..!"

He tried to put up his cheery voice.

"Ill always visit you until you wake up."

"Ill be going now....love.."

You heard him get up from his seat and leaving the room you were in so now you were left alone in the room barely able to move. You kept hearing a small music someone around the room,it..it felt nice to listen to but for now you should just..take a small rest and try to remember what had happened You wondered what kind of 'accident' did you have before you got here....
----------------------------------------------------------------
A/n:Mmm i dont know if ive made this abit too angsty but oh well.