Yandere!Dave x reader

A/n:Alright yall know the drill.
Prompt:Blanket - “You’re so cute when you’re asleep!”
Warnings:Possibly some gore,Yandere behaviours.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You were running in the school hiding from someone dead bodies were all around the school and barely any light was in the school you were drenched it blood from the killing spree.

Your loud footstep echo through the school halls trying to look for somewhere to hide or maybe an exit,a voice can be heard around the school halls "Y/n...Come out Come out wherever you are!~" you start to run even more faster looking for somewhere to hide "Come on Y/n! Your pissing me off." You kept running till you decide to check the lockers maybe you can use it to hide from him,when you opened one of the lockers a bunch of corpses fell out of it 'how the hell did he manage to stuff those in there??' You thought until you heard footsteps around the corner at the end of the hall (he can fucking walk now in this).

You start to run again your legs screaming wanting to rest after running for god knows how long you can hear him singing a song it sounded like an old 90s song

(Le example of the song)

It sent chills down your spine each line he sang,you then went into some kind of storage room you noticed a closet and decided to hide in there it was clean so you sat there in total fear waiting for it to end. A few minutes had passed until you heard the door of the storage room open you knew who that was so you covered your mouth and hold your breath to stay as quiet as possible not wanting to grab his attention,you can hear him destroy some objects in the room seemingly annoyed that he wasnt able to find you.

.
...
....
.......

"ACHOO-"

You sneezed,you fucking sneezed the noises from outside stopped after that until you heard footsteps again inching closer to the closet you were in you closed your eyes waiting for the impact but nothing happened you wanted to take a breath until the closet door was swung open almost breaking during the impact there he was standing infront of you drenched in blood and holding a bloody knife after the sudden killing spree,he stood there looking at your [e/c] (eye colour) he started to smile while you look at him in fear "I win!" He spoke out before grabbing your wrist and pulling you into a tight hug.

"Dont ever run away from me ever again." You tried to struggle wanting to get out of his grasp but you were too weak to get out,your tired legs screaming in pain after running for too long and running out of breath you tried to stay awake but failed to do so you fell asleep in his arms “You’re so cute when you’re asleep!” those were the last thing you hear before falling asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n:i swear whenever i write some Yandere!dave i try to stop my urge on letting tristan die trust me i dont want him to die by his own father. Please dont hurt me :').