bandu x reader (fluff)

A/n:alright imma just calm down from all of the yanderes so lets begin.
--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n:"Excuse me can you say that again?"

Miko:"Cmon y/n! Stop pretending you didnt heard it!"

Y/n:"you want me to kiss bandu?!"

Miko:"ofcourse ya dingus. Its a dare!"

The Murderous robot whined at you telling you to do the dare and you clearly didnt want to do it,yea you really liked bandu alot but you didnt want this to happen! Ringi didnt do much help at all seemingly encouraging you to do it.

Y/n:"out of all the dares you couldve think of you chose that!?"

Miko:"Cmoon stop being such a scaredy cat and do it. Im sure nothing would go wrong right ringi?"

Ringi smiled at Miko nodding at them as a yes while you were very much blushing alot thinking about kissing bandu on the lips. A few minutes of Miko telling you to do the dare while you kept denying it you all heard footsteps from behind and you all saw bandu.

Bandu:"hey i heard noises coming here. What are you guys doing here?"

Miko:"You know what to do y/n."

Miko then pushed you making you fall down but bandu was able to quickly catch you.

Bandu:"Miko why did you do that! You couldve hurt y/n!"

Miko:"cmon y/n you know what to do."

Bandu looked at Miko confused then at you,you hesitated but then kissed him and quickly let go lightly pushing him to the side covering your face. Ringi was screaming,Miko just did an 'XD' face and bandu looked at you with a surprised face not expecting that sudden kiss.

Y/n:"i swear i will kill you Miko."

Miko:"Hah! Try me!"

Miko then started running away from the scene then you looked at ringi who looked around and did the peace sign and dissapeared.

By then you started chasing Miko spewing out random insults at her while she just kept laughing leaving behind a blushing bandu.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n:This is quite short but it was alot of fun to write i did my best on this and i am currently working on other chapters and trying to finish them so i hope you like this for now. Thank you for reading this my lovely readers ^^