Dave (angst)

A/n:alright you know the drill,its time for some angst.

A— Anger (what makes them angry? How do they deal with the anger?)
Depending on the situation their in.

B— Bad Habits (what bad habits do they have?)
He doesent have any bad habits.

C— Can’t (what can’t they do? Is it a moral thing or some skill they just never learned?)
Trying to hide his anger.

D— Death (How do they die? With family or alone? How does their partner find out?)
With his family,yknow it gets lonely on the hospital bed sometimes.

E— Embarrassed (what embarrasses them?)
I think a simple trick would embarrasses him easily,tell him to put both of his fingers on his cheeks and tilt his head. You know what to do next :)

F— Fake (what do they fake? An emotion? A lack of emotions?)
either sadness or happiness.

G— Guilty (what do they feel guilty about? why?)
Getting mad at you,he would feel guilty about it after awhile.

H— Heartbreak (how did they deal with heartbreak? which time effected them the most?)
He deals with it by asking tristan if he wants to go somewhere fun to get some things out of it,the time that affected him the most is unknown.

I— Insecure (what are their insecurities?)
We do not talk about whats in his basement.

J— Jealous (what makes them feel jealous of others?)
The things he couldnt do that others can.

K— Kill (what have they killed? any people? dreams? an animal?)
Again. We dont talk about whats in his basement.

L— Lost (what have they lost?)
Either his partner or....

M— Memory (what’s their best and worst memories?)
Both you and him in your garden just admiring the view,worst memories were him accidentally hurting you.

N— Nightmare (do they have them? what are they about? Reactions?)
He does have them sometimes,theyre mostly about you leaving him or either abandoning him. His reaction is fear when he wakes up and realises its just a dream.

O— Obsolete (do they feel like they’ve been replace or could/should be? Do they feel like they aren’t useful?)
Sometimes,they feel like they arent usefull when your not paying attention to him or something else.

P— Past (how has their past change them, has it made them better or worse?)
:]

Q— Question (do they question themselves a lot? do other question them? Do they question others?)
Not alot,others dont question him either.

R— Regret (what do they regret in life)
Almost injuring you when he kinda snapped.

S— Snake (have they ever betrayed someone? ever been betrayed? How did they react?)
He never did,no one betrayed him but if someone betrayed him then he would very much be mad and well b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶

T— Tears (what makes them cry?)
Him almost injuring you or either well not being able to help you.

U— unmovable (What opinion will never change, not matter what goes against them?)
I dont know about this one.

V— Vicious (what makes them vicious, do they try to hide it or overcome it?)
Its unknown what makes em vicious,they would try to hide it.

W— Weak (what makes them feel weak? How do they avoid it?)
(o l ‿ l o)

X— X-Ray (what’s going on inside? Both health wise and mentally, are they okay? Do they need some help?)
Hes very much crying inside mentally. They are not okay srly you gotta help them.

Y— Yearn (what is one thing they want that they know they can’t have?)
 (o l ᴗ l o)

Z— Zero (what would they do if it were their last moments on earth?)
He'd ask you to bring him to your flower garden where you both would always go to and stay there till night time,youd make some flower crowns for both of you to wear and having a fun time together. It gets lonely sometimes when your on the last moments to stay.