Yandere!Dave x reader (part 2)

A/n:Here ya go buster part 2 =))
Warning:Obsessive behaviour,mentions of murder and probably mentions some stalking.
-----------------------------------------------------------
....

.....

You woke up after passing out your head hurts after getting hit by whatever object hit you,you noticed that you were in some kind of room and it was dark the only light source you had was the moonlight from the window a table was near it and a note was on the table with a glass of water and some of your (f/f) [favourite food] next to it.

You slowly got up and went to the table and picked up the note and read it.

'Dear Y/n

I left to deal with some people who got in my way i left you some food that i made for you i hope you like them and dont worry theyre not drugged.

                                               -Dave.'

It seems to be written in blood you looked at the food still hesitent but you decided to eat it anyway it was delicious you ended up finishing it. You decided to look around the room again there was a bed fit for two people and a bunch of pillow on it a few other items and a lightswitch you decided to turn it on but it wasnt working 'damn motherfucker didnt pay the electricity bills' you muttered to yourself,you then went to the door and tried to open it but it seemed to be locked great.

You gave up on trying to escape until you noticed something glowing on your leg,you sat down criss cross apple sauce and looked at the thing you inspected it for abit and you knew damn well it was a tracking device so now you had to figure out on how to get the thing off of your leg you then went onto the bed and sat on the side staring outside the window lost in thought.

A few minutes passed until you heard the door open you didnt bother to look as a figure came into the room and sat right beside you. He quickly hugged you and buried his head into your shoulder,you snapped out of whatever you were in and looked at his figure he still had his signiture blue clothing but there were blood stains on them he was covered in it you noticed a bloody knife on the ground and saw tristan near the door looking at both of you. He seemed scared probably traumatized after seeing what his dad did he quickly ran off after he noticed that you saw him so now you were alone with dave still hugging you tightly not letting go,you stuggled trying to get out of his grip but he just kept his grip on you not letting you go anywhere.

-------------------------------------
He was smilling proud on what he did,those annoying pests getting in his way trying to stop him from getting to his darling he did everything to get to his love and here he is he finnaly got what he wanted he promises to protect you from anyone and wants to feel the warmth from you.

When he first met you he felt some kind of warm feeling in him you were so sweet and kind to him always there to help him and told him about yourself after some time he felt the need to 'protect' you from the dangers he'd do anything to keep you safe he would give you anything just to see you smile only at him. So he did what he had to do just to keep you safe from the dangers you wouldnt leave him wouldnt you? Your the only thing keeping him sane,if anyone ever tries to land a hand on you then he would kill them when your not around he enjoys it being covered in blood and all but it gets annoying when he has to clean up he doesent mind that alot. For now youre safe,safe with him and tristan he would keep you and if you ever tried to escape then he would try to look for you again he did put on a tracking device around your leg to know where you are.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A figure seems to be watching from afar seemingly intrested in the situation.

????:Well this would be fun.

-back to your POV-
You were now thinking of ways on how to escape him he was still hugging you tightly and you gave up trying to get out of his grip he kept burying his head onto your shoulder and he seems to have fallen asleep you were now stuck in an odd position but it still works,firstly you had to think on how to get rid of the tracking device on your leg before making an escape plan you wondered howd you got into this situation.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n:thats all for now sorry if it was short i did my best on this. Should i make a part 3?