A thing i wanna talk about.

i felt like addresing this but uh dont send any hate to the dude this guy randomly walked up to me and yes i was cosplaying as bandu in roblox for fun and all he randomly came up to me and started saying the bambi mod sucked just because i was cos...

i felt like addresing this but uh dont send any hate to the dude this guy randomly walked up to me and yes i was cosplaying as bandu in roblox for fun and all he randomly came up to me and started saying the bambi mod sucked just because i was cosplaying as bandu i just joined in the damn server lmao plus he also changed his user to that lol sorry if the image was abit blurry i didnt want to get near him since it will might cause alot of arguements about the dave and bambi mod and all on why he hates it but fr you shouldnt just randomly go up to a player who just joined and just wanting to cosplay as their favourite dave and bambi character either your some random attention seaker or a twitter user lol. plus its your own damn opinion if you either like the game or not just keep it to yourself dont attack others just because they like the mod your just a moron randomly going up to players and saying how much you hate the dave and bambi mod The audacity in you just to go up to a player who likes the mod and just wants to cosplay as their favourite character from the mod. leave them be and just let them do their nothing they really did nothing to you yet you had the audacity to just attack someone who likes something your just a brain dead moron if you randomly go up to em and start saying how much you hate the game and all keep your opinion to yourself like damn you dont really have to just go up to someone and change ur user to that and spamming them a bunch of comments on why you hate the mod like for gods sake ITS A MOD,the hell did a mod even did to you and whatever the person who is cosplaying as their favourite character from the mod did to you in your damn childhood like god what did you even do in your time? go touch some grass jesus.

thats all i wanted to talk about i was mad at the person just for going up to me and saying how much they hate the mod and all your either some stupid attention seeker or a mindless child who didnt touch grass for 2 years going out to show ur hate to some random players who just like the mod. I bet your parents were dissapointed in you on how much of a failed abortion you are. Sorry again that this isnt a OneShot thing i was just mad at the person dont send any hate to them at all i just felt like talking about this. Have a greay day my lovely readers!