Yandere!dave HC/concept

A/n:alr its not a oneshot but imma do a headcanon thing so context reader gets kidnapped and now is stuck with dave so you attempt to uh...commit oof by not eating anything since dave hid every object that you could use to either escape or...commit die. So onward!

Warnings i guess??:attempt to...commit die
----------------------------------------------

-so to you not eating itll be fine for awhile
-dave would sometimes just sit somewhere abit far from where your sitting as the food he made is beside your bedside table.
-after awhile he noticed that you barely touched your foid so he decided to do the only logical thing he could think of.
-spoon feeding you.
-He would go to where your sitting and pick up the food taking a spoonfull of it and putting it near your mouth.
-so now you have a choice so either you eat it orr not.

If you decide to eat the food:
-things go well he would be real damn happy to see you eating probably screaming inside that he managed to feed you.
-would say some encouraging words or whatever like "how about another bite?"
Or "just one more darling..."
-If you managed to finish the whole thing then dave would be very fucking happy and would have the softest smile
-tristan lives.
-ᴬˡˢᵒ ʰᵉᵈ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵏᶦˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃᶦⁿᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿᶦⁿ

If you decide not to eat it:
-things go horrible what else did ya expect.
-after awhile he would kinda snap and start uh...threatning you.
- “Listen, I’m giving you two choices. Either you start eating willingly or I’ll force you. There’s no way I’m letting you starve yourself to death.”
-theres a 90% chance tristan will die if you dont eat.
-(why am i laughing at this)
-yea you should probably start eating if you dont want tristan to die.
-tristan is fucking watching all of this behind the slightly opened door and when he heard that his dad '''''might'''''' kill him then god have mercy on him.
-hes in pure fear.