Yandere!expunged x reader

A/n: =)
prompt:“Good morning ~! Sleep well? I hope the bindings aren’t too tight. Did you know you’re quite the restless sleeper?”
---------------------------------------------------------

You were walking back home after a long day of work,everything was fine until the last customer was a karen
Fucken bitch complained that the food was exspensive and kept asking for the manager as your co - worker Miko tried to help you by explaining them that its not their problem that the pricing is high or whatever but the karen didnt even listen and continued asking for the manager
You could feel Miko was getting distressed with this and trying to keep their cool but after awhile the karen left meaning you both could leave now You could hear the humanoid robot mumbling the words "freakin karen...cant even pay for a bottle of water..." before going up to you and saying goodbye.

You silently laughed at those words when thinking about it,you reached your destination and opened the door to your house Entering it was kind of quiet for some reason and all of the lights were turned off  You tried looking for a lightswitch but failed to do so since you bumped into something you cant turn on your phones flashlight since youve forgotten to bring a charger to work.

"Is..anyone there?"

You said probably to yourself turning around the dark room looking for a lightswitch,you could feel someone standing behind your figure
You werent able to react as you could feel someone arm around your neck before a cloth was put onto your face
It had an odd scent you try to struggle trying to get out of whoever is trying to kidnap you but your body is getting weaker after a few seconds you stopped struggling then you were knocked out.

......

You woke up in a dark room the only light you had was the one above your head You tried to move but couldnt as you noticed you were tied up to a chair.

“Good morning ~! Sleep well? I hope the bindings aren’t too tight. Did you know you’re quite the restless sleeper?

You looked to see someone on the otherside of the table infront of you but you werent able to tell who it was or able to identify their features,you could see that they were wearing a red sweater and some kind of red hat he seems alot more taller than you.
You tried to say something but you werent able to let out a single noise

"Ah i had forgotten about the duct tape. I had to put it in for you just incase you would scream or cry for help.~"

You struggled trying to get the ropes off of you.

"Dont worry darling!~ theres no point in escaping anymore. Its only just the two of us. You and me together forever!~"
-----------------------------------------------------------
:[