Bambi (fluff)

Requested by: @SorraAlone
A/n:im having an emotional damage on that angst alphabet so lets return to fluff eh?

ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

He likes sitting on his s/o's lap while eating corn.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
He thinks that his s/o is beautiful no matter what.

omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
  he would let them hug him and tell them whats wrong.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
Possibly alot of things but the thing he likes the most is seeing him and his s/o running around a wheat field and just having fun.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
He acts like a dominant one when in reality hes the passive one id say.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
it aint so easy to forgive em if its about his corn or something. If its something else that isnt about his corn then ue does not give a damn.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
Hes gratefull and well aware on what his s/o is doing for them.

onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Nope,he doesent have any secrets. If he does then he would share his secrets to his s/o and telling them to promise on not spilling it out.

nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
He did kinda change,but hes still the same. His s/o did help him overcome his personal problems.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
He does get jealous easily :>. They deal with it by once again telling them that he would 'break his phone' please tell him to stop doing it.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
Nope,he aint so good at it but the first kiss was odd. He saw you in his corn fields and thought that youre stealing his corn till you picked him up and he started shouting at you on how your 'insulting' his height after that you kissed him. He stopped talking instantly and when ya pulled away he slowly hid his face using his hat. (Lmao tsundere much)

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
Walk up to them and start conffesing while doing 👉👈  he didnt stutter while conffesing also he bought you some roses!
(Ahaha! I regret absolutely nothing)

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
He doesent mind really,but if he does wanna get married then i have no idea how he would propose. The marriage is at his damn barn during sunset (he looks nice in a suit)

icknames - What do they call their s/o?
The typical couple names he would use.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
Yes. Its obvious to others,you can see him not paying attention that much when either dave is talking to him. I dont know how he would exspress his feelings tho.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
He doesnt brag about it,hes very much a tsundere if id explain this.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that’s beneficial in a relationship.
The bigger his hat is the stronger he gets.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
Both. He would do anything to see that adorable smile of them.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Hes trying his best to help them,he believes in them alot.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
He would do anything,he just wants to see your adorable smile.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
He knows his partner very well,sometimes hes empathetic but still.

alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it’s worth in comparison to other things in their life?
Rather neutral about this relationship.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Pick him up. Please just pick him up and kiss him on the lips.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
Tsundere much,he pretends to not like them but he actually does like them,if you kiss him unexpectadly then he would look like a blushing mess (if im right) and would hide his face using his hat.

Y earning - How will they cope when they’re missing their partner?
I dont know how he would cope about this one.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
*cough* yes. Whatever you want.