(part 1?)Tall!bambi x short!reader

A/n:bambi is about 6'12 and you are 4'3 anyways onwards!
Genre:fluff
---------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person POV-

You were currently in your room getting ready to hangout with your friends Miko,bambi and bandu they were really nice and fun to hang out with suprisingly,Miko being some kind of robot or being called a 'murder drone' proggramed to murder some 'runaway A.I' and having a bunch of weapons on them bandu is a god that could make things float and bambi also being a god that you dont know what kinds of stuff he could do that didnt bother you much except for one incident where Miko's program went haywire almost killing you during that incident but you managed to survive it having only a couple of bruises from it.

You put on a simple t-shirt and put on your (f/c) hoodie and wore some jeans with your (f/c) shoes,you took your phone and wallet just incase shit happens and so you went out. You saw Miko,bambi and bandu waiting for you outside of your house Miko seems to notice you and gave you a small wave while smilling at you.

you ran up to them almost faceplanting onto the hard concrete but bambi manage to catch you in time and he helped you up Miko is having horrible flashbacks of the incident when she saw your bruises and bandu trying to calm Miko down.

After all of that shenanigins you all went to a nearby café since you didnt had breakfast yet and bandu wanted to have something sweet Miko just wants a sandwich while bambi wants to take a break from walking,you all decided to stop at a small restaurant and went in and looked for an empty seat for 4 people you all found one and a lady came up to your table and asked what you all wanted to order You ordered (f/f) and a (f/d) [favourite drink] bandu bought a cookie from the counter and Miko ordered a sandwich while bambi just wants a cup of coffee,You all talked abit waiting for your food to arrive Miko brought some strange dark liquid which you asked her on what it was but she just said "you dont gotta know and trust me you dont want to drink this." While giving you a small smile and then drinking the strange dark liquid you dont know how she was able to eat or drink like a human but you dont wish to know more about them.

After awhile of waiting the food arrived and you all just enjoyed it bandu eating his cookie mouthfull You just enjoying your food Miko eating their sandwich and bambi just drinking his coffee you didnt notice that he was staring at you and sneaking a few glances Miko and bandu seemed to notice but kept quiet about it,you needed to use the restroom so you told them and you left to use the restroom.

...........................

Miko:"yknow you dont gotta be scared about telling them."

Bambi:"telling them about what?"

Miko:"Well conffessing them about how much you love them."

Bambi seemed to blush while Miko just gave him a smug look bandu just watching the scene go on enjoying his cookie.

Miko:"cmon lover boy i know you like them alot stop tryna deny it. I know you like them."

Bambi:"w-well-"

Bambi starts to stutter lost of words on trying to defend himself while looking at bandu asking for help but bandu just watched and Miko continue to give him a smug look. After a few seconds of bambi suffering from Miko as bandu watch you came back and sat back down with them you noticed bambi trying to hide his face from you while Miko looks at you just smilling as bandu had finished his cookie you were confused on what happened while you were gone and you asked Miko but she didnt respond but simply giving you a small smile bandu also doing the same.

Little did you knew Miko and bandu knew what to do but they need a little more time for it.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n:Alright thats all for now >:3 i enjoyed making this so yuh ill make a part 2 soon enough and i wont be publishing alot due to school reopening next week. P.s i love all of you and i just wanna say thank you. ^^

Tho i wonder what Miko and bandu are planning to do =)

754 words.