Purification

A/n:this is heavily inspired by the roblox game kaiju paradise purification event so here we go also listen to the music above it a banger. Anyways lets begin. Also yes a bandu x reader thing =>

It had been 3 hours since you were in this unknown facility,there were mostly 40 people in the facility but some ended up getting infected and turned into gootraxians but somehow when they die they end up coming back as a human in the safezone.
There were now 20 people and 20 gootraxians in the facility doing their thing,you and bandu were in the laminax garden just chillin,3 more hours had passed and there were now 40 humans and 10 gootraxians it wasnt long until you heard an unknown voice around the facility everyone seemed to stop on what they were doing to listen to what the unknown voice was saying.

'Attention please,the main protocal has been intiated please locate your enployee card and make your way to the nearest bunker. Any live specimen not in the bunker when purification starts will not survive. Purification starts in 80 minutes.'

Not long after the speech ended the muaic from the radio had stopped,bandu looked at you in confusion until all of the lights went out alarms were set off as everything around you and bandu turned into a dark orange. You both got up in fear from the sudden alarms and started running around to look for an employee card,luckily you both found one near the flower garden and picked them up immediantly. You both started running to the nearest bunker,it was filled with humans holding their weapons trying to protect themselves from the gootraxians the now orange crystals pulses as the alarm went off. Both gootraxians and humans were fighthing for their lives and trying to keep their employee card,many humans ended up getting infected as the gootraxians steal their card some pups climbed onto their humans backs to stay safe from the chaos. You and bandu quickly went to the crowd of people and taking out your weapons to protect yourselves from the gootraxians as time ticks down,many gootraxians were trying to infect the humans who had an employee card heck even one almost got you but bandu was able to save you from them.

The entrance of the bunker started to open and many humans started running inside while some of the pups that were able to steal an employee card stayed on their humans backs,you and bandu also went in and scanned your employee cards to enter the safezone while the ones who didnt had it were left behind. There was only 5 minutes left for you two to get into the safezone...there isnt enough time left to save the others.

There were two safezones for each team,the humans safezone had the same barricade from the last one it was crowded filled with shelves that had boxes in them and some plants in it while the gootraxians had their normal blue crystals like cave. The pups had to be seperated from their humans to not die from the electric barricade,both you and bandu quickly went into the human safezone. There were now 10 humans and 5 gootraxians which are pups and 1 catte,both you and bandu decided to sit down on the bean bags to take a break from the chaos the other humans decided to look around the safezone and others decided to sit down and talk the alarms were still going off but soon stopped after 2 minutes.

~meamwhile from the outside~

The ones who werent able to get in were left outside so far nothing had happened when the alarms stopped the place was getting abit foggy...
....
.....
......
the air doesent feel comfortable to breath in.

Everyone starts to fall to their knees clutching their chest and gasping for some air.

Its getting harder to breath.
...
...
Mr.stark i dont feel so good... (im sorry i had to.)

Everyone from the outside passed out due to lack of oxygen from the purification.

~back inside the safezone~
You were now sitting next to bandu talking about things while the other humans had fallen asleep after all of the chaos too tired from it. Everyone in the safezone isnt able to go out yet due to the purification still intact so you and bandu decided to sleep after all of the shenanigins.

until you all heard demonic screeching in the background while the author tries to stop them from destroying this wholesome moment.

-----------------------------------------
A/n:Ey there this one was fun to write but i know this isnt really an actual bandu x reader thing and mostly talks abouy the event but i did try my best. It was alot of fun to make! Also i had to stop someone from destroying a perfect moment,oh you dont gotta know who it was and what i did to em =)