How does your garden grow?

A/n:its a fluff >:DD but this time its an AU i decided to do which is a flowerfell AU HAUAHAU. Also this will be a bandu x reader >:3 (ill might do an angst one but that will come out someday or maybe ill try to do a song fic or whatever please im sorry to the one who requested it im having trouble trying to write one since it is my first time writing it so expect it to be out very l8 im sorry- trust me im tryna learn how to write a song fic-)
----------------------------------------------

The sounds of your footsteps echo throughout the empty castle,you were walking to meet someone. The bright sunlight guides your path since the castle was dark and didnt had much light ever since,you noticed a few vines around the place with small yellow flowers on them You kept walking until you hear a small hum echo throughtout the place.

You saw a big door and decided to enter it to which the otherside showed a garden filled with golden flowers all across the room and there he was sitting on the golden flower beds humming to himself under the bright sunlight he was wearing the (f/c) [favourite colour] jacket you gave him as it was perched on his shoulders while making a flower crown,you quietly went behind him deciding to scare him You led out a small "surprise!" Putting both of your hands on his shoulders to which he jumped abit emmiting a small squeak.

"Y/n! That wasnt funny!!"

You just giggled at him before sitting beside him as he start to puff up his cheeks and saying a that wasnt funny of you to do that.

Y/n:"alright alright. I wont do it again."

bandu:"promise?"

Y/n:"i promise."

In reality you just wanted to do it again to see his adorable frustrated face. You looked at him and the flowers on his face seemed to have blocked his eyes pretty much blinding him a few on his head almost forming into a flower crown and a couple on his hands,you were worried for him ever since the resets more flowers would randomly appear on his body even whenever he dies he would just come back but a small or big golden yellow flower would grow on him.

Bandu:"here i made you this flower crown!"

You looked at the flower crown he made you wanted to put it on yourself but he seemed to want to put it on for you so you decided to go with it,he placed the flower crown on your head You looked back at him a small smile formed on his face.

Bandu:"so...do you like it?"

Y/n:"i love it."

You noticed a small blush start to form on his face and his smile growing abit wider he clapped his hands together like a child,a small yawn emmited from him you guess that he was getting sleepy.

Y/n:"hey ya getting sleepy?"

Bandu:"what? Oh no im not....tired..."

Y/n:"hey dont lie to me i know your tired. Its obvious."

Bandu:"fine..."

He seemed to continue picking up some flowers making more flower crowns but abit more lazily so you decided to just watch him make them,the only sound you could hear was the birds singing as the bright light shines throughout the place a few flower petals around your (f/c) sweater it was rather peacefull just sitting in the golden flower beds next to your only """friend""" as they make some flower crowns.

You were lost in thought admirring the place before feeling something heavy on your shoulder you looked to see bandu sleeping peacefully next to you.

'Why are you so adorable what the fuck this should ne illegal'

You decided to just slowly pick up his sleeping posture and put him in a better sleeping position his head on your lap while one of your hands mess around with the little flowers around his hat. birds singing in the bright sunlight and a small breeze of wind,such a quiet and peacefull day its nice to acompany someone sometimes during times like these so quiet and no violence or whatever.

Just a peacefull sunny day with nothing bothering the both of you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
:)