Answers!

A/n:there wasnt many questions but thank you for asking me a couple thank you very much yall =3

Q:When and where was the first time you saw Dave & Bambi mod, or something related to it?

A:the first time i hear about it was probably on a friday night until i saw maybe sillyfangirl play the mod so i decided to try it out.

Q:The most favourite song in the original and/or Golden Apple Edition?

A:Sugar rush and applecore are my favourite ones.

Q:Favourite Character? (Original,Golden Apple Edition, Popcorn edition and etc)

A:Mm i like all of them but i think the applecore trio is my favourite.

Q:Favourite Oneshots/Alphabet genre? (Fluff,angst,etc)

A:Fluff,Angst and possibly the Yandere ones!

Q:What do you prefer more? Oneshots,Alphabets or full stories?

A:i like to do OneShots and Alphabets alot more ill might do a full story some day.

Q:Where did you take inspiration/motivation to make this book?

A:I saw some alphabet templates in tumblr and decided to do some for fun and kept those to myself since i was having anxiety about publishing it and all so i kept it for awhile and decided to publish one while listening to fallen down by toby fox. It gave me alot of motivation to do it and calming me whenever i have some small anxiety attacks and all.

Q:Any other fandoms you like?

A:Undertale,Deltarune,Oneshot (its a game too and its a very underrated masterpiece watch a gameplay of it if you have the time for it!) FNAF security breach and cookie run! (Both games)

Q:Which Bambi AU do you like the most that you came up with on your own or seen throughout the internet :D?

A:I have three which was two i came up with and one ive seen from the internet,the one i came up with is a lovesick and a flowerfell au! I really want to draw their desgins but i just couldnt since i still suck at drawing ;w; and the one ive seen through the internet is possibly the Puppet au which where dave is the puppeter while bambi and tristan are his puppets but dave cares very less for them either dismantling them or worse its my favourite au ive seen through the internet!