2

Woke up the sound of a room door being knocked on. "Oppa" A sweet voice calling for her and the door open revealing a smiling y/n.

 "Oppa" A sweet voice calling for her and the door open revealing a smiling y/n

"You awake" She smile. She go to the windows and open the curtain. "Breakfast is ready... I'm going now" "Going now?" "Yeah... I want to study on the library before the test start"

Namjoon nodded.Y/n step out from his room.

___

"Y/n..." She just hummed answering her friends. "Y/n! Look here!" "Don't you see i have work? Emma come on, just say what you wanna say" She continues tapping a words on her laptop.

"Fine! I just wanna ask about you HOT brother.He was too nice to you. You so lucky to hava a hot and caring brother like him...not like me and my brother..." Y/n just let out a giggles.

"But y/n, he always controlled you... Don't you think so?" Y/n bit her lips and slowly turn off her laptop. She let out and sighed.

" I am but...what can i do? He's my brother...i can't do nothing " "Urgh... Your life is boring to..." Y/n just chuckle.

"Hey, i have a plan. What if you sneak out from home...he will not gonna now about it" Y/n simply nodded. "But-" Emma sighed and cupped her face.

"Just this time y/n? For you bestie?" Y/n cannot resist because emma already make a pleaded face. "O-okay..."
"Good..." "Hey i think i should go home now" "Carefully!" Y/n nodded and stepped out from the library.

"Aish... It's raining."She saw namjoon's car.Namjoon can't bring his car inside as it a exam day.Y/n start to shiver as the cold freeze crash her smooth skin. "Hey y/n" She look beside her and smile.

 "Hey y/n" She look beside her and smile

"Bangchan" They smiled at each other. "You must be cold. Here take my jacket" "Ah,no need-" Bangchan already wrap his jacket on her.

"You must be stuck here... I see... I saw your brother's car. Here" He hands her a umbrella. "But-" "No i'm not using it..take it" Y/n smiled at bangchan for a last time then she walk towards namjoon's car.

"Who is that guy?" Namjoon throw a question as she enter the car. "M-my friend" Namjoon will scold her if he knows she is dating someone. "Are you sure?" Namjoon raised his left eyebrow.

"I'm sure" She nodded her head. "Good girl" He patted her head.Namjoon didn't notice the jacket made y/n sigh in relief.

They arrived at home. "Who's jacket is that?" Namjoon finally noticed the jacket and frowned. Y/n froze on her spot.She standing in front of namjoon so namjoon go in front of her made her look up at him.

"I ask you again, who's jacket is that? is that the man's jacket just now?" Y/n slowly nodded and lowered her head. Namjoon try her best to control his anger.

"Who's that guy's name?"

"Bang Chan"

Namjoon sighed as he saw how scared is y/n. "Go to your room and freshen up after that eat your meal and study,clear that?" Y/n nodded and run to her room.

Namjoon look at her bouncing skirt while she is running. Negative thoughts played in his mind. He shooked his head and drive to somewhere else.