8

I looked at my college building through the car window and sighed. Then, I felt a hand touch my thigh. I looked at the hand and look up towards Namjoon.

"Everything's okay ... The bastard is gone. This is your last week in college, right? Luckily ..." he smiled and caressed my thigh with his thumb.

I gave him a weak smile. He pulled me into his arms, hugging me. "Be a good girl, will you?" he growled in my ear.

"Y-yes ..." I answered. "Goodgirl" she said in her deep voice and kissed my earlobes.

___

"Y/n! Did you hear me ?!" Emma muttered to y/n who was drowning in her mind.Y/n returned to reality.

"W-what was that?" Emma sighed. "Y/n are you okay? y-you looked down why?" y/n bit her lips and look at Emma.

"B-bangchan... h-he-" before Y/n could finish her words, she got interrupted by loud gasp from Emma.

"Y/n, don't tell me you are that girl" but y/n lowered her head give a sign to Emma that she was that girl who is getting dragged to club. The all students know about it but not knowing who is that girl.

"P-please don't tell anyone about this,Emma..." y/n start to cry again. Emma look at y/n in guilt and hug her. "No.I promise i will not!" they are friend since pre-school and then turn to best friend.

Emma keep patted Y/n back while comfort her but then she saw something that caught her attention. She broke the hugs.

"Y/n, why did you have a hickey on your neck?" y/n stop crying immediate and frowns. "N-no i don't..." "Yes you have!" Emma stand up and bring y/n to the toilet.

"Look!" Emma showed y/n the hickey behind of her neck and she shocked. "B-but nothing else happened between me and Bangchan...Why i didn't notice this early?" y/n doubt.

"L-let's not talk about it anymore... i-it maybe a mosquito bite" Emma nodded.

___

It was y/n convocation day. She looked all around her. All the college student with their parents while her parents far from her. She sighed as her tears almost fall from her eyes.

"Babe?" she looked at Namjoon. "Don't be sad okay...You have me" namjoon give her a warm smile. Y/n hugged namjoon.

"Thank you,Oppa..." she started to cry. Namjoon hugged her back then he cupped her face, wipping her tears. "I don't want to see my baby cry, hm?" y/n nodded.

___

"I will miss you!" Y/n and Emma hugged each other. Emma is going to her Hometown today. "Don't you ever forget me" Emma cross her hand.

"No! You too!" they laughed. They bid a bye while having a sad smile.Then namjoon grab y/n by her waist made Y/n surprised.

"Let's go..." then they walked out from the airport. Namjoon already planned all things he wants to do with y/n. He look at y/n who already sleep on the passenger seat.

"You don't know how long I'll wait this time, baby" He smirked.