23

Y/n finally discharged and she can go back home. But she still can't walk yet because of the surgery and sometimes she felt pain in her lower abdomen.

Namjoon pushed the wheelchair that y/n was sitting in towards the outside of the hospital and towards the car.

Their mother is dealing with the medical counter to take the medicines that y/n needs.

All the way they didn't say anything. Each with their own thoughts.

Y/n just sat there, thinking. Remembering things before that happened to her. Namjoon - Y/n's condition, her father who has disappeared, and also the still mysterious family matters.

As soon as they arrived in the car, they were greeted with Mark's friendly welcome. Y/n looked up at Mark.

"So happy to see you again, Y/n. Do you still remember me?" Mark asked with a smile.

Honestly want to say that Mark really likes to melt people's hearts. Especial when he painted a smile on his face. Sweet! Add to that the dimples on both cheeks. Y/n almost forgot about Namjoon. Haha!

Y/n smiled at Mark. "Nice to meet you too, Mark... Of course I still know you" y/n replied smiling.

Mark opened the car door and Namjoon helped y/n to stand up, entering the car. It's okay for him to raise y/n but he wants y/n to help herself even if there is also help from people.

Mark put y/n's wheelchair in the bonnet of the car and got into the driver's side of the car and Namjoon sat next to him.

Soon, y/n's mother got into the car and sat in the passenger side in the back with and next to y/n.

Y/n looked at the bag containing the medicine. A lots! Some are in plastic and some are in bottles. Y/n saw her bandaged hand and her knuckles with needle marks. The former surgery site still hurts.

_

The journey was not quite. Mark and Namjoon chat about work and random stuff. From time to time, Namjoon also looked at y/n behind. Mark who noticed it just smile.

"Are you okay?" her mother asked y/n while stroking y/n's hair. Y/n just nodded and leaned on her mother's shoulder.

The tiredness still hasn't gone away. Y/n closed her eyes to sleep. It didn't take long, he was fast asleep. The mother was heartbroken to see her daughter's condition.

_

Mila who heard all that was not satisfied. Why not, while abroad, on vacation with her sugardaddy, just happy. Heavenly money.

When back in China, it's all mess. She was thought that namjoon would finally be her but failed. She thought that y/n married her father and it failed. Even tried to commit suicide but did not die. Just die bitch!!!

Only the baby she is carrying has any hope of getting Namjoon. Plans have been planned and will be implemented. Mila is satisfied, can't wait to see Namjoon kneel in front of her and can't wait to see y/n die.

But Mila, y/n can't die yet! She is the main character here!

_

wait, I forgot a BIT. Are they still in china? Is Mila dead? urghh! I REALLY forgot. Sorry...

Guys? should I update every day? 🙈🙈🙈