29

Namjoon looked at y/n's sleeping face. Y/n's words made him upset. But it's true. He spends more time at office than at home.

His fingers touched y/n's face gently. He smiled. The girl he had loved all this time would now will be a mother to his children.

Since his father gave the office to him completely, his work has become so much that he forgets his responsibilities as a husband and father.

His phone rang. The sound made y/n wake up from her sleep. Namjoon immediately reached for his phone on the nightstand and saw the contact that called him.

"Yes, Mark?"

"I will take care of the office from now on. One more month is the due date for y/n to give birth. Don't worry about the office."

"You sure, Mark? Alright. If anything happens, just let me know. Thank you"

The call ended . Namjoon turned to y/n who was lying with her back to him. He knew that y/n was still angry and disappointed with him.

Namjoon rubbed y/n's shoulder. "Can I see the beautiful face of my beloved wife?"

Y/n didn't move.

"Love?"

Finally y/n agreed. She weak when Namjoon persuade him with a soft voice. With pursed lips she turned her body towards Namjoon.

"Promise me. Spend more time with me"

Namjoon chuckled. Y/n looks so cute.

"Pinky promise baby.." They made a pinky promise and namjoon kissed y/n's hand with full of love. He looked at y/n big belly and smile. "One more month...my babies will out"

Y/n smile and nodded. She rubbed her belly. "They getting heavy time by time...They moving too much like playing football in there...I couldn't believe that i will become a mother."

Namjoon smiled. Y/n will become a mother. He couldn't believe that little y/n that he holds when he was still a kid now that y/n will be a mother. For his children.

_

"No..."

He couldn't believe what he is seeing. His brain turn to blank. He couldn't proceed. So what he's been thinking was true all the time?

"It's true...It's she..." tears slowly ran down to his cheeks. Happy? Of course he is. For 23 years he's been separated with his sister.

"So...when you gonna tell her about this?" Namjoon patted Mark.

"I dont know...what if she don't believe about this? What if she will not accept me as her brother? What if-"

"Y/n know that she has a brother. Eventho she never talks about it to me but i know. Mom told us the whole story."

Mark smiled and wiped his tears. "Thanks, bro. I guess i wanna meet my mom first then i tell y/n about this after she gave birth."

Namjoon nodded. "Y/n will gave birth next week. Mother will also come. i want you to settle this before mom back here. So, take a flight and follow mom when she back here"

Mark nodded. "I haven't buy anything yet for my nephews and niece." They laughed.

"Y/n must be happy to know that you are her brother. She once told me, she felt safe when you're around. You like a brother to her and the reality you are."

Mark smiled.

_

its been a long time.
happy new year 🎉