17

"No problem with that" Joo Hyuk is smiling but not until the main door open roughly. "DAD!!!" Namjoon shout but his father bodyguard hold him.

"Oh...my son is here... In-sung, he can make our deal easy" He  laughed. "Correct! Joo Hyuk, you never disappoint me my friends" and they laughed together.

"What! what have you planned ?!! don't do something crazy dad!" namjoon yelled and tried to free himself from the bodyguards grasp.

"I made planned with my friend about..." he come closer to namjoon and whisper "your lovely sister future" and he laughs.

"what the hell you do that??!!! what the fuck you want?!! Y/n is innocent!!"

Joo Hyuk grab namjoon neck tightly and said "You wanna know what i want? i want them to suffer..."

He let go of namjoon neck and point a gun on him. "Don't be fool son...follow what i've said to you. Don't be like your mom or same thing will repeat...bring him out" then the bodyguards dragged namjoon.

___

"Oppa!" y/n saw namjoon in his room and run to hug him.

"Oh, princess.. I missed you... soo much!!" he kissed y/n forehead.

"Where did you go?!! 1 month is too much!" y/n pout and wiped her tears. "Hey, princess don't cry..." namjoon chuckle and bring her to the bed.

"Hey... you know i don't like to see my baby cry" namjoon kiss her pouty lips. Y/n just nodded and snuggle to namjoon neck.

"Babe...urghh.." namjoon groan. He flipped y/n under him. "Dirty huh?" y/n smiled and covered her face wity his palm.

"I want you babe... not only your body but you, your heart, your soul" Y/n cupped namjoon face. She can read him right now. Anxiety, fear, and love show on his face.

"Do it..." Y/n said and namjoon immedietly took the chance to kiss y/n, sucking her tongue. His hand keep playing with her twins. make her go more crazy.

Namjoon turn her lips tu y/n neck and sucking it. made a mark that she is his. Down to her boobs, belly, lower abdomen then her kitty.

Namjoon kiss her kitty and licking it hugrily. "Ahh.. oo... d-daddy..." y/n moan. "Ahh... i'm gonna...ouww...no, ah daddy..umm" namjoon thrusts his fingers in y/n and y/n finally cummed.

"So tight for daddy's finger..." namjoon suck his finger nad kissed y/n. Let her testing herself. "On knees now baby.." y/n scared but still do it. "Do your job baby..." namjoon impatiently grab y/n head and shoved his dick into y/n mouth.

"Urghh... yes baby... that's right...mmm...your mouth is so so good baby... take it!" Y/n do all that namjoon told her to do. "Gonna cum, baby... uhhgg..." and he cummed.

"Swallow it for daddy" namjoon grab y/n chin and y/n immediately open it. Namjoon smirk. "Good girl for daddy.."

He made y/n lay down and shoved his length in her made y/n eyes turn white. "Damn... fuck... so good baby... so tight uh" namjoon push in and out of her.

"Ahh.. t-there.." namjoon know that he hit her spot. He smirk
and keep abusing her spot made y/n cry in pleasure. "Daddy..."

"Cum baby...cum for daddy...let's cum together" they both moan and cummed. Namjoon cummed in y/n made her felt full.

But this is not stop here.

"I hold myself for 1 month, one is not enough! Can i just get you pregnant?"
___

Namjoon look at y/n who is sleeping beside him. "This is our last time babe... after this, all will messed up..." he kisssd her forehead and hugged her.

"You can fight your father"
"Mom, always with you"
"Y/n is my only treasure.... i know you love her, please take care of her"

All of the words from y/n mom keep running on Namjoon's mind. He remember his father planned. "I want a happy family and sweet life" y/n once said when she was 12.

"I am sorry, Y/n... I failed..." He cried silently while hugging y/n.

"N-namjoon? why are you crying?" y/n awoke from her sleep.

"I-i'm sorry... i disturb your sleep... i am a bad brother, right?" Namjoon cry made y/n worried more.

"No...are you okay? What's wrong?" Y/n panicked.

Namjoon brought his face to y/n chest and cry. "I am a failure... I failed to keep you safe, keep you happy.."

"What are you saying..i'm okay-"

"You don't know, Y/n... you don't know..." Namjoon hugged her.

"Okay .. i promise, i will be fine, just don't cry..."
Y/n comfort namjoon until he fell asleep.

___

-don't forget to like &give your comment!