26

"She is surely pretty dumb" Namjoon laughed.

Mark shrugged.

"So...what do you want me to do with him?"

"For this time, lock her up first. I didn't think she wouldn't miscarry." Namjoon said. Mark nodded.

"I want to go see Mila. ."

Namjoon's long legs stepped to where Mila was locked up.

"N-namjoon...help me.. P-please don't do this to me and our baby" pleaded mila.

"Our baby? That's my child?"

Mila nodded.

"How much of a man did you sleep before? How Can you be so confident that it's mine?"

Mila was silent. What Namjoon said was true.

"And I always wear a condom when I do that with you. it's not even tear."

"You're lucky, I still let you live because you're pregnant."

"You know you're weak but you still want to fight me. Now? In front of your own eyes, your men betrayed you. You have nothing in this world, Mila. Cheap!! That's who you are! Humiliation! Disgust!"

Mila started crying. Namjoon's insult really pierced his chest.

""I know about Elijah."

Mia's head lifted to see Namjoon's face.

"Elijah loves you. You should realize that, Mila. He can accept your flaws. But you, ignore him. That child in your womb. That child in your womb, Elijah's child, right?"

Mila slowly nodded.

""I'm afraid... I'm afraid that prayer won't accept me anymore"

"He's still waiting for you. I hung out with him. He talked about you." Mila was silent.

"I hope you realize, Mila. Money is not everything. If you want money, work hard. Don't do that dirty thing" Namjoon said. His heart has also calmed down. All problems are solved.

_

Namjoon rubbed y/n's back who vomited how many times.

"Baby, are you okay? It's not because of my cooking?" Namjoon asked. Worried. But, he has practiced with his mother no matter how many times for this one recipe.

"I'm okay...I don't know lately, I feel so nauseous from everything I eat."

"You...pregnant?" Namjoon asked.

"Nonsense! Go away" y/n said pushing namjoon away from him. I don't know why he is always moody. If with namjoon she just gets angry, when namjoon is not there she misses him, wants him and cries.

Readers know that y/n is pregnant. Huh!

Namjoon frowned. "Okay, I'm going to work first" Namjoon said.

_

Y/n also thought about Namjoon's question about her pregnancy. She has had a late period. Y/n quickly got ready and left the house.

Once at the pharmacy, she bought 3 pregnancy tests.

_

"T-two line - Pregnant"

To be honest she was very happy. But still doubtful.

There are two more testers.

Two lines - Pregnant

One more time. Last.

Two lines - Pregnant.

Y/n finally believed. She cried.

Namjoon.

_

"Baby, don't prank me. Things like this aren't funny" Namjoon said.

Y/n could only nod while crying. "I tested 3 times and it was positive. The line is clear"

"No...you kidding me" Namjoon cried and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Baby..."

And they went to check up. Guess what?

"He wants it, He got it"