18

"You took away all my rights... you ruined my life! everything!!! this.... hahahahaha... look, how cute she is..." the man laughed like a mentally ill person. The baby in his arms cried with force.

"Joo Hyuk I swear to God if you mess with my daughter, I won't hesitate to-" he didn't have time to finish his sentence. Joo Hyuk took out a knife and pointed the knife at the baby. Joo Hyuk brought the tip of the knife closer to the baby's cheek. Because the baby was moving a lot, the tip of the knife scraped under the baby's cheek.

"No!!!" the baby's mother got up from the floor to save her child but the man behind her pulled her and made her fall back to the floor.

"well, well, well..." Joo Hyuk walked to the woman. "Please... don't do anything to my daughter... she has nothing to do with all this..." the mother pleaded.

"Pathetic..." Joo Hyuk just dropped the baby but the mother was able to catch her. At the same time, Joo Hyuk points a gun at the baby's Father.

___

"Mom?"

"Yes, Dear..." Y/n smile and sit in front of her mother. "

"Mom.. are you okay?"

"Huh? I'm okay... why all of a sudden?"

"You look pale... are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" worry yn.

"No.. that's right, mom is fine..Hah, why haven't you slept yet?" Her mother quickly changed the topic. Y/n Smiled.

"Mommy...can y/n sleep here tonight?" her mother smiled. "Of course.."

Y/n smiled and hugged and kissed her mother's cheek. "You lie down first, mom wants to get water"

"No need mom... let me go downstairs... mommy wait a moment!" quickly y/n held her mother and rushed to the kitchen. His mother just shook her head. She is still her little y/n.

A few minutes later Song Kyung heard the sound of glass breaking downstairs. She was shocked, since it was only y/n and he was home, she started to panic and rushed downstairs.

Reaching the ground floor, she was surprised that some unfamiliar sightings were there. Song kyung's eyes focused on y/n who was already unconscious.

"Y/n no... ah!" just as he was about to approach y/n, one of the intruders stopped him. "Please...please don't hurt my daughter"

"Calm down dear..."

She recognized the voice.
_____

Namjoon got home and continued looking for y/n. He has not returned home for two days. He misses y/n so much.

But it was empty, he checked all the rooms in their house but it was empty. He was surprised. "Maybe go out with mom" he thought. He started calling y/n.

He heard the sound of the phone ringing and looked in the direction of the sound. y/n's phone is on y/n's dresser. With his negative thoughts, he started to panic.

He started shouting y/n's name but there was still no response. Then something caught Namjoon's attention. Broken glass on the floor and syringe.

"No..." then he got a message.

'Searching for your little sister? I take my beloved daughter with me'

He knows who did this all this. "FUCK!!!!!!" he cursed. Without wasting time he went upstairs to pack his things and prepare to leave.

"Mark, prepare a jet to China. I'll tell you later" Namjoon said over the phone.

"The war has just begun, Father"