16

"Mom!!!" y/n yelled and run to her mother and hugged her. "I missed you so much!" Y/n said and kissed her mother cheeks.

"I'm sorry and i missed you more sweetie..." mrs. kim kissed her beloved daughter face. Y/n couldn't stop smiling.

They broke the hug and mrs. kim turned to namjoon. Namjoon have a straight face. Namjoon force a smile and hugged mrs. kim.

"Welcome back, Mom.." greeted namjoon. "Yea... thank you for...taking care for y/n when i was not around" namjoon just nodded and looked at y/n who is smiling.

"Mom have you eaten?" Y/n asked and dragged her mother to the couch. "Not yet sweetie..why? you want mom to cook for you or?"

Y/n giggle "no mom... i have cooked for you... so, let's eat!" they started to walk towards the kitchen. Namjoon just look at them and let out a heavy sigh, controlling his anger.

He go to his room and get ready.

"Where are you going? mom just arrived" y/n asked and hugged namjoon's waist from the back.

"Sorry baby but got some work to do... stay at home with your mom okay?" namjoon turn around and kissed y/n forehead.

"okay but when will you come home ?" y/n fastening her step more like running as she chasing namjoon who is walking fast with his long legs and big steps.

"I don't know if i able to come or not... don't wait for me"

"but-"

namjoon stop walking and facing y/n, pecking her lips before going out. Y/n just sigh.

"but today is my birthday... it's okay Y/n, cheer up!" she forced a smile and walk to her mother's room.

Yes. today is her birthday. and namjoon haven't wish for her birthday yet. she expected that there will be a surprise like always but no.

___

"Y/n?" y/n turned her head around to facing her mother.

"Oh mom! you haven't sleep yet?" She stand up and greet her mother in her room. they sat on the bed and y/n's mother holding Y/n hands in her with her lovely smile.

"Here, a small gift from mom.. Happy birthday to my lovely and only daughter...time goes by so fast. feeling like you were born yesterday ... unexpectedly, you're an adult now ..."

Y/n's hearts melt and hugged her mother, crying. "Mom love you so much, Y/n..."

"I love you more, mommy..." And they hugged again.

"Open it.." Y/n open the small box. "Mommy!! necklace!! Oh my!!! i love it! thank you mommy!!" Y/n kissed her mom cheeks.

Her mom just want to cry but she hold it

___

"I'm late...my dad already do it..." namjoon lowered his head and gripped his hair tightly, frustrated. Mark who couldn't do anything just shook his head.

"I'm sorry, dude.." Mark pats Namjoon's shoulder, disappointed too.

"No...it's okay...thank you, mark...go home and rest"

"It's nothing... here, give this to Y/n... convey my regards to her" namjoon was confused then said. "What's this for?"

Mark laughed a little and said "... today's Y/n's birthday..." This really took namjoon by surprise.

"Damn!!! how could I forget this?!!! fuck!!" , namjoon just want to jump from the 11 floor building so that all problems disappear.

Mark just shook his head and walked away.

___

Namjoon open y/n door room slowly and walk in. Y/n is sleeping soundly.He sighed and smile a little.

He come closer and lay down next to her, hugging her.

"This is my first time forgot your birthday. Can you forgive me?"

He got a flashback while y/n was 5.

_

"Oppa, oppa! guess, guess, guess!"

"What is it?"

"Guess what i want to my birthday!"

"Oh, right! your birthday is tomorrow, right?" Y/n nodded in excitement.

"Hmm...what do you want? A doll?"

"No, no! tteng! All i want for my birthday isss.... you!!!"

She said while singing all i want for Christmas is you melody. She jump and hugged namjoon.

"Me? why?"

"Because...i feel happy with oppa! I want to be with oppa forever!"

_

Namjoon cried in silence.

"Today is my birthday... why do you cry?"

A sudden voice by y/n make namjoon flinched. "Y-you didn't sleep yet"

"Of course not! I wait for you! How could you, forgot my birthday!"

Namjoon chuckle. "Sorry, okay? Now what? What present you want? or can i?" Namjoon have his dirty mind smirk rn.

Y/n chuckle. "Mom is here"

"Oh yeah, that would be hard baby. Now, now. Daddy's junior is missing the little ccnt. Can he have her now?"

"But mom will hear us"

"No worries. Daddy will make you shout loudly"

"What?!!"

"I love you, y/n"

"I love you too"

___

-Hi!
-like & comments!