7

?'s pov

I saw a man pull a woman into the room. I scoffed “horny guy” but when I think back. I looked back at the girl.

"wait. isn't it-" then I realized. "Fuck, y/n!" I ran after them.

"Hey!" i shout the the guy turn around.

"What do you want?" this kid. "Leave that girl..." he chuckled.

"Why must i? who are you? you want her too? we can share..." i fly a hard punch on his face.

The guy fainted.How weak he are. I look at y/n. She run to me and hug me tightly.I hesitant to hug her back but i want to calm her down so i hug her.

"Thank you... thank you so much,Mark... i don't know what will happen to me is you not coming" i keep rubbing her back. I waited until she calmed down and took her to my office.

"So...why it's happening?" i asked. "H-he ask me out and i agree...i-i don't know things were going to happen..." she start to cry again.

"H-hey... don't cry, it's not your fault okay?" she wiped her tears. i smiled. "Let me call your brother..." she look at me and frown.

"Y-you know my brother?" i chuckle.

"Yea, he's my best friend. we met when we're in college" she nodded.

___

Meanwhile
Namjoon's pov

Where the fuck is y/n?she told me that she is out with that m*fuckers Bangchan. i gave her permission and told her to come home before 4pm but it's 5:30 pm now!

Then i got call from Mark. "Hello?"

___

I gripped the staring tightly. Y/n sat on the passenger seat  crying silently. Mark explained everything to me. That m*fuker!

"Stop crying! it's your fault too!"

We arrived at home. I dragged y/n out of my car. "O-oppa it's hurt" she said as i gripped her wrist tightly in fact I knew there were already bruises on her wrist.

I dragged her to my room. I let go of his hand harshly. She hold her wrist. "FUCK IT Y/N!" i yelled. She flinched.

"STOP CRYING! IT'S YOUR FAULT AT ALL! YOU TRUSTED THAT GUY TOO FAST!" she cry hard.

I grabbed her jaw harshly made her looked at me. I felt weak seeing her crying. I let go of her jaw slowly and let a loud sigh. "I-i'm sorry...i should not do that..."

I shocked when Y/n hugged me. "I-im so sorry,oppa...I promise will not do the same again! pl-please, forgive me...I'm scared, oppa" she is cry hard now.

I make her calm down until she fall asleep. I look at her puffy red cheeks and eyes from crying too much.

"I love you so much, Y/n. Please...be with me... i can't even see a tears on your eyes. Can't see you in pain" He look at her sleeping figured and kissed her chesks.