28

Feeling bored at home. Namjoon had already gone to work early in the morning when he got a call from Mark. It is important he said.

Y/n herself doesn't know how namjoon actually works. He has been to the office but only once. Namjoon works in an office but his work is just like a soldier.

Y/n thought about going outside alone. Bored at home.

She sat on the bed and rubbed his big belly. "Mommy is bored...Should we go out?"

Y/n felt the movement of her three children in her belly as if her babies understood her. Y/n smiled widely.

"But first, we have to ask Daddy's permission...Let's call him" Y/n reached for her phone which was on her dressing table and called Namjoon.

Less than a minute later, y/n's call was answered.

"Yes love?"

"Hi daddy! can we go out? We're bored here"

"Wow daddy huh? naughty girl. No"

"Ahh, please. I'm tired of being stuck in this house. Can't do anything."

Namjoon sighed.

"Can you come with me this time? It's been a long time since we went out together."

"Good to hear but I can't. Alright, i let you for today. I will send Mark to pick you up there. Okay baby?"

"Hmm..."

"Bye love you babygirl"

Before Y/n could reply, Namjoon hung up.

"Bye, love you too"

Y/n sighed. She was disappointed. Y/n got out of bed and got ready to go out.

Mark finally arrived and greeted y/n to get into his car.

"So y/n, where are we going this time?"

"Mall... I want to buy more baby stuff... Then I want to go to the park and the sea to watch the sunset later. Um, aren't you busy? If you're busy, you have to come with me, I can do it myself."

"No...I'm not the busy one but Namjoon. After all, this is my job. Take care of you" Mark smiled sweetly at Y/n.

Y/n returned Mark's smile.

"Are you ok? You look sad?"

Y/n shook her head.

Mark nodded. Actually he knows that y/n is sad because of namjoon.

After half an hour of travel, they finally reached the mall. After getting out of the car, Mark to bring y/n inside the mall.

While y/n was rummaging through the baby's clothes, a voice called her name. She kind of recognized the voice but...Who and where?

"You're Kim Y/n right? Sister, oh no. Kim Namjoon's wife?"

"M-mila..." There was also a small baby in mila's hands.

Mila smiled.

_

"So that's what made me change. If it wasn't for Namjoon, I wouldn't talk to Elijah anymore."

Y/n nodded. Apparently Mila has changed. Y/n smiled at Mila's heart.

"What is this little one's name?" y/n asked as she held the baby's hand.

"Elian Cayden...We call him Cay" Y/n nodded.

"So how is yours babies?"

Y/n smile. "Doing very good."

"I'm sorry for what i did to you before y/n."

Y/n shook her head. "I already forgave you..When i give birth to my baby, i hope our children can be friends"

Mila nodded.

They both looked away. Elijah and Mark.

"Y/n I thought you I lost you!" Mark said.

"Hihi, Sorry Mark"

"Baby, I'm worried & scared , you know?"

"Sorry hubby"

_

"I'm home" Namjoon said.

"I'm here at kitchen!!" Y/n yelled. Namjoon rushed to the kitchen. Missing his wife. Namjoon hugged y/n's waist and put his chin  on y/n's shoulder.

"Smells good" Namjoon said

"Of course. I'm the one who cooks"

"Yes, but you're better"

Y/n giggled.

"Help me with the food and let's eat"

_

"It's been a while since we spent time together." said y/n. Sounds disappointed.

"Sorry honey. I've been too busy." Namjoon said.

"I know you work for our income but you are always so busy that you don't have time for me. Every time I want to go out, you send Mark to accompany me. Mark is not my husband. What will people say about us? If Mark could take a day off, why can't you? You're too busy to spend time with me." y/n said with tears in her eyes.

Namjoon who wiped away y/n's tears. What y/n said is just true.

"I'm sorry, Love...I promise-"

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just disappointed and you don't need to promise if you can't keep it. In a month I will give birth. I hope you are there that time. Don't regret it if our children think of Mark as their Daddy" said y/n. Namjoon was upset by that sentence but what y/n said was right.

Y/n turned over and fell asleep. Now, only y/n's back was seen by namjoon.