3

"Ma'am, where is namjoon? I didn't saw him in his room. Do you know where is he?" "He go out right after you arrived fron college." She nodded. "And...my mom?" "Oh Mrs.Kim also not home. She going out with her friends."

"Mom just came tomorrow and don't even spend time for me, Appa also..." She bit her lips and smile. " It's okay..."

The maid looked at maid and smile. "Thank you"

Since her father company got worldwide, they barely at home and always on business trip. Namjoon also tied up with his work and side work.

Y/n always left behind alone at home with the maid. Always feel lonely. She couldn't even bring her friend or walk out after school.

___

She knock on the door and open the door.

"Mom?"

"Oh sweetheart,come in"

Y/n walk to her mother and hug her, snuggle to her mother chest.

"Sweetie, what is wrong? Is everything okay? Are you okay,darling?" She shook her head. Her mother cupped her daughter face.

"I know something is wrong to my beloved daughter. What is it sweetheart? Tell mom...mom is here.."

"It just..." She sigh. "Mom, can you please don't go anywhere?"

"What do you mean,baby?"

"I felt so lonely at home.You know namjoon oppa will not allowed me to go anywhere after school and dad don't allowed me to bring my friends here... "

___

"Good morning oppa" y/n sweetly smile at namjoon. namjoon want to hug her but he noticed mrs.kim is still there. not until her phone ringing.

Namjoon took the chance to hug y/n from behind as she busy making her soup. "I miss you, baby" y/n giggled.

He wrapped his arm around y/n waist and put his jaw on y/n shoulder.Y/n didn't flinched at all because she used to it.

"Oppa... where are you at last night?"

'I go to club and fuck a slut imagining she was you' he thought. "I'm at my office last night.Why baby? you missed me?" y/n nodded made namjoon chuckle.

"Y/n!" her father shout from the living room made y/n flinched.

"I-i'm coming" she free herself from namjoon and take off the apron.She fixing herself and about to go but namjoon grab her wrist.

"Dad send you to school?" y/n nodded and namjoon sighed.Y/n and namjoon go to living room together.

"Y/n go to the car first" y/n nodded and making her way to the car.

"You better send her to school and not anywhere" "Let's see first. i don't have time to talk so goodbye son" namjoon just watch his father leaving the house with y/n.