14

"Babe, how about we making our own family?" namjoon ask made y/n eyes widen. "A-are you lost your mind?" fight y/n while trying to push namjoon but the grip just get tighten.

"Yeah... i am Y/n... when it's come about you" there he flirt.

Their nose touch. Y/n close her eyes while namjoon staring at her plum lips.

"Open your eyes Y/n... look at me" y/n slowly open her eyes and look at his dragon eyes. "Good girl" namjoon smirk.

"I-i think this is wrong...Dad will be angry if he know this..." y/n cried.

"Shh... baby..." namjoon cupped y/n face. "Damn! Y/n i really love you y/n! i really do!" Namjoon look at y/n teary eyes, waiting for a answer but no.

"Urg! i hate this!" Namjoon let go of y/n. "Y/n you kno-" his words got cut by y/n kissing him.

The kiss was slow. Not until their lust awaken,the kiss became aggressive.

Namjoon grab y/n thigh and lifted it up. Y/n jump on namjoon and stop the kiss.

"I hate you! You so dumb! I love you too, idiot!" a tear drop from y/n eyes.

Namjoon chuckle. "I will show you a truly love, darling" namjoon brought y/n to his room and lay down there.

Namjoon start to kissing y/n while undressing himself. He the move his head down to y/n neck then her collarbone marking it as she is his.

Y/n moan getting loud and loud. Then namjoon move to y/n's chest. He took off the towel and threw it away. Y/n gasp and cover her chest.

Namjoon kissed her hand and removed y/n hands. Y/n face is getting red. "They're so beautiful" namjoon look at y/n.

"Don't be shy babe...not your first time" Namjoon grab y/n left boobs made y/n moan and bit her finger.

Namjoon smirk and lick the nipple on the right boob. "Aahh... mhp.." y/n moaned while grabbing Namjoon's hair, and he moan.

He began to trail a kiss down to her belly to her lower belly.Namjoon now in front of y/n's p*ssy. He attack her p*ssy and lick her cream.

Y/n squirmed too much but he didn't stop. Y/n keep grabbing his hair and pushing him but still. Namjoon know she will cum soon. "Let it out, babygirl, this is not your first time, hmm?... be a good girl for daddy" y/n finally cummed.

Namjoon groan and grab y/n by her legs made her shout a little and positioning himself.

___

Her hand is shaking looking at Namjoon's and her lovely daughter's photo while kissing.

"Oh, God... " she covered his mouth and tears falls down. She don't know what to do. Her expectation is true. Namjoon is madly in love with her daughter.

"I must to go back or else... "

The father is the problem.

___

-vote?

and guys...

😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥

😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥