21

"Wow...miss y/n... look at you, you so pretty"

The makeup artist said.

"P-pretty?"

She wore a heavy makeup all over her body just to cover her wound and bruises.

Yeah almost 5 months, no one call her pretty except for her mom, of course. Namjoon used to say  it every day but -

"The ceremony will begin at 10 minutes, make the bride ready."

A guard said from the outside.

All the makeup artist nodded and leave y/n alone at the room. She stand up and lock the door, then facing the mirror.

Tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

She look at the scissor on the table.

She couldn't hold on her pain anymore. She can't fight it anymore.

She pick the scissor with a shaky hand and cut her wrist.

"My daughter be ready... 5 minutes more"

Drop by drop, y/n eyes got heavy. She fall on the floor and it make a loud sound.

All outside the room frowning. "Y/n, are you okay?" No response.

Her mom knock the door. "Honey?" no response. Then everyone panicking.

"It's time now"

They know the door many time but still no response. So they decide to break the door.

-

Every one on the hall is waiting for her, also namjoon. Don't ask why. He has his own plan to take what belongs to him.

He frown. Then a bodyguard come to him. "Sir...miss y/n.."

_

"Y/n! oh my god"

He bend down and pick y/n up in bridal style.

"Why are you picking her up?! let her die there!" The old man shout.

Namjoon give him a glare. " I deal with you later... GET THE CAR READY!"

_

"And now what? i already pay you for the wedding, and noe what?"

"You think i care?!!!"

"What do you mean? you just want my money right? you golddigger!"

Then Joo Hyuk laugh like a maniac.

"GOLDDIGGER?!! hey, you.. golddigger is better then a raper like you!! YES! I AM A GOLDDIGGER BUT I NEVER RAPED!!! Come on, you don't know me... in fact no one know me... someone did but now death"

The old man shocked. Joo hyuk then hit the man until he fall on the floor, hissing on his old ass.

"Now, i will tell you everything... Y/n.. i do. Love her with all of my heart, as my daughter even tho she is not. But a failure like me, a golddigger like me, a human like me, never really do a good thing"

"You are!! MONSTER!! what father could sold his own child?!"

"My child?" he scoffed. "As i already told, she is not."

"But now, after all of this. I bored. Bored of all this pain. I should stop this all long time ago,but for sake of my revenge . But after y/n's suicide attempt, you think i can forgive myself? After letting my daughter getting raped by a disgusting person like you, Who will forgive me ?"

"What are you? YOU CRAZY!"

"I am crazy. now..." He pulled out his gun. "Tho no one will forgive me... I will get my place too, for not forgiving a person like you, don't worry about your absence, you have no one tho"

_

"Doctor.."

"Kim y/n family?"

"Yes"

"Thank god that you guys sent her on time. We had checked her condition. She still unconscious. She losing too much blood but we had a stock for her blood type. Also, she got a wound and bruises all over body, two of her ribs is broke. Also... we need to do a surgery because she had a deep tear in her vvgina. Here is the form"

Now, y/n mother couldn't stop crying. Namjoon is hugging her and crying too. Y/n had through this pain.

"Can we meet her doctor?"

"I'm so sorry but we didn't allowed anyone to visit her now. But a day after her surgery we will allowed visitor to visit her"