9

"But oppa, you didn't eat breakfast yet..." y/n had a concern looks on her face.

"My baby is worry about me?"

"Of course, i do..."

"I would like to breakfast with you but i am very late for work..." he dug up the jam and wiped y/n's cheek and walked towards the main door.

Y/n doesn't care about the jam oh her cheek and following namjoon.

"You don't eat your breakfast so don't forget to take your lunch!"

"This is why i love you so much" namjoon grab her chin and lick the jam on her cheek. Y/n mind goes blank and she froze at namjoon unexpected actions. Namjoon smirk on y/n who is looking at him with a very shocked face.

"Meet you later, kitten"

___

"Babe..."

namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Babe, i'm going crazy... why are you ignoring me nowadays? i miss you" she wrap her hand around his chest make Namjoon feel disgust.

He stand up from her seat, turn around and push her. "You are nothing but slut, you hear me? such a pathetic gold digger" She just smirk make namjoon blood boiling.

"Aww... daddy is mad... how scared i am, oh..." Namjoon slammed her on the wall and grab her throat but she only moan. "stop your shit behavior before i-"

"fuck me daddy... i know you need me too... this cock, hmm" she smirk and rubbed namjoon bulge. He is not in the mood but when she rubbed it, he turned on. She smirk. Disgust ran through his body.

Namjoon close her eyes and bit his lips. "Mila!" he groan almost scream.

___

Here y/n wait for namjoon to come home. It's already 12 but namjoon still not home. He never been this late before. 'maybe he is staying with his friend'  She grab her phone and called one of his Namjoon's friends.

"Oh, y/n?" Jackson pick up the phone. "Y-yeah, it's me..i-i call you because i want to ask something, can i?" Y/n chuckle in nervous. "Yes, what is it?"

"Umm... is my brother there?" she ask.

"Nope... why y/n?" Y/n anxious grew more. "O-oh no... nothing... thank you" then y/n quickly hang up the call.She bit her nail. 'how, how? where is him?'

She called him several times but he is not picking up. "Arg, Kim namjoon where are you!?" she whisper yell. She sat on the couch closing his eyes to resting his mind but she fell asleep.