22

After hours,  y/n's surgery is complete.

"How is she doctor?"

"He's in a good condition right now. It's just that he's not conscious yet. He still needs some rest so, visitors are still not allowed for now but you can see y/n tomorrow."

"Thank you, doctor" They shook hands and the doctor excused himself.

Namjoon sighed. Now he just needs to find Joo hyuk.

"Mom, let's go home"

_

Namjoon found out that since the y/n incident, his father and the old man kept disappearing.

For now, that's the best for namjoon. Song kyung was preparing for a dinner. Once the dinner ready, they sat on the
table.

"Mom... i wanna ask you something. Can you answer it honestly?"

"What is it?"

"About our family. I know y/n is not my biological sister and you are not my biological mother, but how this all happened?"

She sighed. "Honestly, I don't know everything but i will tell you what i know. About me and your father, y/n's father is your father best friend. You know that story..."

Namjoon nodded.

"About your mother, she's the one who betrayed your father. She ran away and .. now, no one know where is she"

"But, why dad didn't search for her?"

"You know, Namjoon. Your father love your mother and you very much. But because of so much betrayal, he change"

Namjoon couldn't say a words. He just didn't believe. "S-so why he kill your husband?"

"It's all because of lies. Your father and my husband fight just because of the lies."

"What lies?"

Mother shrugged her shoulder and rubbed namjoon back. "You have we now..." Namjoon smile.

_

Y/n open her eyes slowly adjusting the light. She look at her surrounded and saw familiar face.

"You finally awake!" her mother hug her with a joy tears

"M-mom?"she cries.

"Am i death mom? did i marry with that old man mom? did i disappointed dad?"

"Shhh .. Honey... No, you're not death..You didn't married with that old man and you didn't disappointed your dad"

"B-but how?" Y/n ask. Yes she remembered that she tried to assumed suicide.

"Namjoon save you..." Y/n broke the hug and look at her mother eyes.

"Namjoon oppa? h-he came and saved me?" her mom nodded.

"Now, rest. You want to eat or drink anything? oh, no. I will buy food and milk for you"

Y/n nodded. She still tired.

The someone enter the room.

Namjoon.

With a nervous face.

"Hey.." he said.

Y/n started to cry. Namjoon quick walk to her and hugged her.

"I-i'm sorry...i hurted you" y/n said.

Namjoon cupped her face. "No, no, Love... Look at me"

Y/n sobbed and look at namjoon. "I missed you, I love you" he kissed her and she replied the kiss immediately.