15

"Joo hyuk i want to talk" catching her so-cold husband's attention. "What do you want?"

"I want to go back to Korea.." She was afraid to say it she still dared herself to say it.

Joo hyuk laughed wickedly. "Come here ..." Joo nodded but She didn't move. "COME HERE!" Joo Hyuk said loudly and she quickly opened her step.

He grabbed her jaw made her winced in pain. "why? Do you miss your daughter so much? Don't worry, my son is there ... "he smirked. Tears began to flow.

"But the one thing I like about you and your daughter, your personality ... stupid, weak, ugly ..." She pushed him.

"I don't care what you want to say about me but don't interfere with my daughter!" only earned a chuckle from him.

"Do whatever you want Song Kyung...I don't care"

___

"Oh, they all back?" Y/n shock yet happy seeing the maids and the driver since namjoon ordered them not to work for a week . Namjoon simply nodded while caressing y/n's hair.

"Mom is coming back tomorrow, that's why" Y/n extremely surprised. "Why you didn't-" she got cutted because a sudden kiss from Namjoon.

Now namjoon is frustrated yet angry so. He don't want y/n to messed his mind more. He knows why her mother come back early than his father.

"Now you knew" Y/n sigh and only nodded. "Babe what is we make love  because I'm sure after this it will be a bit difficult for it"

Now y/n is blushing hard. "I know you want it" teased namjoon. Namjoon pick her up and brought her to his room and start making a hot scenes.

"Babe...you are too loud...the maid will heard it" lied namjoon. The room is soundproof, he just love how struggling is Y/n while holding her moan but he loves to hear her moan.

"Ugh...gonna cum soon baby..." there he speed up his pace abusing her spot.

___

-a short chapter
-vote & comment! 🙃