27

Namjoon patiently awaits y/n's arrival. That's why he didn't want y/n to leave the house. If she has left the house, she does not remember the way back home.

It's not that he wants to screw up y/n's life, but it's dangerous! Now y/n is pregnant.

Thank goodness there is Mark. Mark who accompanied y/n went out somewhere. The clock was almost five o'clock.

Be back before five o'clock. That's the condition that namjoon gave to y/n before going out. Namjoon sighed.

The main gate opened to reveal a Ferrari entering his compound. Namjoon sighed in relief. Mark and Y/n have arrived.

Namjoon was waiting at the door. Seeing y/n having a friendly conversation with Mark plus y/n's hand hugging Mark's arm. Namjoon's heart burned.

Namjoon cleared his throat to get Mark and y/n's attention.

"You look really happy, Y/n." Namjoon raised an eyebrow. So jealous!

Y/n smiled. "Of course! Today, Mark is my husband" Y/n said making Namjoon and Mark surprised.

"H-husband?" Namjoon gasped.

Y/n just smile.

_

Namjoon complained, tired. "Yeah baby, I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...I just" Namjoon sighed.

"Forgot..." Namjoon said massaging his forehead. How could he forget to check up on y/n today. Yesterday he had promised to accompany y/n to check up.

Y/n didn't stop crying. The emotions of pregnant women are indeed unstable. Namjoon sighed.

"Y-you forgot? You forgot about m-me? and our b-baby?" y/n asked namjoon while sobbing.

"H-huh? y/n i-"

Another loud cry was let out by y/n. Namjoon stuck! What to do?!

"Mommy's babies...Daddy no longer loves mommy, and babies"

"No!!" namjoon quickly hugs and comforts y/n.

"I'm going to check up with you today. But, after the check up, I have to go to the office. Mark needs my help" said Namjoon softly wanting to persuade his love.

Y/n nodded slowly.

_

"Mother and baby are in good condition...Baby is also healthy and active" said the doctor making namjoon and y/n smile.

Eyes are glued to the screen. "Congratulations. Two boys and a girl" said the doctor.

_

After buying the baby stuff, they went home. As soon as they got home, they showered together.

Then, they put together the baby items they bought. Y/n watched Namjoon who was overjoyed. Y/n smiled. She did not choose the wrong man.

The baby clothes in y/n's hands were folded. The kick from one of his contents made y/n feel a little pain. Y/n stroked the kicked part.

"Yes, mommy's baby..."

Namjoon turned to see y/n and quickly headed towards y/n.

"What's wrong?"

Y/n smiled and placed namjoon's hand on her stomach. Namjoon smiled when he felt a small shock hit his hand.

Namjoon kneels and kisses y/n's stomach. "Daddy here" Namjoon said. Y/n felt her child move in her womb.

"I think they are happy..." Y/n said.

Namjoon stood up and kissed y/n. Namjoon's lust started to rise. Namjoon broke the kiss and looked down. Try to control his passion.

Y/n understood and smiled. "You want?" Namjoon looked at y/n's face.

"C-can I?"

Y/n smiled.