Y/N Gojo Infos

Name: Y/N Gojo

Age: 17 (currently 18)

Height: 1.75 (Currently 1.76)

Race: Human

Likes: Sweets, food, cooking, animals and cute things, annoying people, fighting, sleeping, hanging out with someone, interact with Tomioka or Himejima, hot springs, flirting with people, visiting candy stores and convenience stores, shopping for new and beautiful clothes and stuff, spend her money, sing sometime.

Dislikes: Nothing to do, run out of candy, doing boring things, proud people, prejudice, messes not caused by her, meetings, insects and animals that dare to steal her food, being forced to do something against her will, getting people involved in her personal stuffs, alcohol, going too long without eating.

Personality: Playful, mocking, eccentric, a little psychotic, irreverent, sly, very confident in herself and her abilities, not very modest, knows when to take things seriously, can have some mood swings for...various reasons — possibly some trait of bipolarity and megalomania involved.

Background and Relatives: There is no information about her past life or relatives, only that she was found at age 17 lost in a forest by Giyu Tomioka as she was about to 'die' and be eaten by a upper moon (strangely no one comments or asks about her life before this event or why she was in the presence of a kizuki who hadn't killed her before that moment)

Known Breath Types Until The Most Recent Chapters: Water, Love, Stone and possibly Moon.

Fightstyle: Hand-to-hand fighting, sword fighting, use of shikigami and a little used by her (but that exists) called "run away without looking at the psychopath behind"

Power/Ability: 6 Eyes, Reverse Cursed Technique, Unlimited and Shikigamis/Twelve Shadow Techniques.

Six Eyes: Is a ability thant end up breaking information at very high speed which gives her the ability to see a little more deeply into people's energy and gives more perception of her surroundings (the six eyes flood the user with a lot of information, just like it works with the territorial expansion ability done on enemies that flood them with thought processes, but it occurs to a much lesser degree) currently Y/N can handle being without her blindfold for about 3 days, but after a day and a half she can already have some pain in her eyes and head.
There is some theory among the people around her that she has some personality change and gets slightly sadistic when she is without her blindfold or something covering her eyes and that her power increases much more than normal.

Curse Technique: From what Y/N's superficial comments say, cursed energy is simply a name she came up with for what people call chakra or aura, being 'positive' or 'negative' depending on the user's emotions and feelings but being inversely proportional (so if the user is with positive emotions it will produce negative cursed energy and vice versa), according to Y/N people with some level of sensitivity or spirituality if trained could also use it, but it's almost impossible because you need to have total control of yourself and your emotions, being something much more complicated and complex than using a breathing technique.
↳ It is not enough to have some negative emotion to generate positive cursed energy, it is necessary that the reason for this emotion is very strong (which ends up being one of the reasons why it is much simpler to use the combination of negative energies)