Girls Day in Night

Visiting Tokyo was really not in Giyu Tomioka's travel plans, the time wasted traveling there would be the same time spent getting to his mansion and starting training soon.

But unfortunately this was in Y/N Gojo's travel plan and he can't do much about it. He even tried to argue but.

"Come on Giyu~"

"What's wrong with stretching our trip a little longer"

"It's going to be so much fun for the two of us in Tokyo! Don't be mean to me"

"I promise to do whatever you want afterwards, I'll train hard, I swear"

These were just some of the attempts at appealing to emotion and bargaining that she made and even if he was slightly saddened to see that she really wanted to go, this would not cause him to change the trajectory so easily.

Giyu was proud that he was not a man easily influenced.

But that wasn't the real problem, it was the way she clung to him, having one of his arms wrapped in a python-like grip in an embrace that consequently pressed her breasts dangerously close to him along with her talking in his ear really was disconcerting. If he even dared to turn his face a few inches, their lips would meet and...

He was not a pervert but in the end he had to give in to the pressure of a simple woman and fall for her charms.

When she saw that it was so easy to convince him, Gojo's only thought was:

'Tch, simp'

She wasn't even trying.

___________________________

Tokyo was not the kind of city that pleased Giyu, all the movement, lights and noise was not attractive to a quiet person like him, but clearly it was a kind of city that interested the white-haired girl next to him who excitedly tried to enter any interesting store that she saw.

And consequently with this energetic personality of hers, he felt like a master taking his dog for a walk on a leash with them having to walk holding hands so the Pillar wouldn't lose sight of her in the crowd. He realized how lucky she was to have creatures that can track people and to have him on her side, clearly she alone would be chaos.

"Ah! Look Giyu cotton candy!"

"Dango! Come on~"

"OH! TAIYAKI!"

"DAIFUKU!"

'How much money does this girl have anyway?' he thinks irritatedly watching her buy all the food she found interesting in front of her.

But street food was not his thing when looking for a complete meal, so (after some effort) Tomioka led them to a local restaurant. He remembers eating there once before when he went to this town, it was a decent place with a good atmosphere and good food that would fortunately be satisfying to Y/N.

But as soon as they entered the place Gojo noticed the brunette next to her freezing, looking around she saw nothing wrong and turning her head slightly to his side she noticed that his face was normal, without any sign of danger or anything like that, so she didn't understand what the problem was.

Poking him a few times she finally got some sign that he had come out of his trance state, with his hand now firmly on her forearm he turned around and they left the establishment silently.

He gave no precise explanation as to why this was happening, only that they should look for a hotel first before nightfall.

___________________________