The Girl at the Hot Springs (2/2)

"Y/N Gojo...ah yes! Miss Gojo was around here yes, she and another girl ate here and left some time ago like...a couple of hours maybe?" a young waiter from a local restaurant comments with a thoughtful look as he looks at the trio of men in front of him "I know it's not in my business as a simple waiter to pry but what's the reason you' re looking for her-"

"What the hell, how can you remember a customer who came here two hours ago?" Tengen cuts him off with a perplexed and accusatory look directed at the poor waiter who is embarrassed "You're weird"

"It's kind of hard to forget someone like her, both her charisma and personality and her looks are very memorable" comes the initially timid response from the young man that turns into an almost dreamy tone "She looked like an angel"

"Looks like your little girlfriend easily has an army of admirers" comments the Sound Hashira between teeth watching the boy in front of him continue to babble about the said woman, it was comical how he could paint a picture of various images of flowers and hearts around the boy.

"Humph" comes the response from the serious brunette.

With a slight apology from Gyomei the trio leave the establishment and head towards another.

Tengen Uzui initially had nothing against this woman, after all he did not know her. But perhaps now that cannot be said, he is not very used to people around him receiving compliments instead of him...in excess.

Every new place they went they got pretty much that same response, Y/N Gojo was so perfect that everyone loved her, from the way they talked about her Tengen wouldn't doubt that these people would kiss the ground she walked on and he began to hate that. Call it jealousy but it was uncomfortably irritating to know that he had someone whose beauty seemed to equal or surpass his own and get so many people in awe of her.

_________________________

After walking around for a while the trio of Hashiras managed to find the two women peacefully eating at a restaurant, before they entered the place Tengen notices a voice that strangely managed to stand out in all the parallel conversations in the background.

"Ya' know, if your husband is hotter than me, it means I'm cooler than him" followed by his wife's laughter.

With a disgruntled look the Sound Pillar is the first to enter the establishment followed by the other two Pillars and quickly finds his wife...about to eat a sushi offered by a woman he supposes to be the goddamn Gojo.

From the position they were in it was impossible to see the woman's face, only her hair as white as his, while only Suma's face was seen.

"Suma!" he shouts finally causing the brunette at the table to acknowledge his presence "There you are" as he approaches keeping eye contact with his wife he notices only a faint remnant of sadness and guilt.

"Oh, looks like our pet boys finally found us" Tengen hears the white haired woman comment as he walks past her ignoring her and hugs Suma silently with a small pout while mentally cursing the woman next to him "Are you jealous~?" and then a burst of giggles is heard coming from the girl with sunglasses which irritates him more.

As her friend's husband starts questioning about whether she is okay and anything else endearing along with some lecturing about leaving without telling him, Y/N lazily stretches her head back being careful not to let her glasses fall off and sees there standing awkwardly in the doorway her dynamic duo of a sulky cat and a golden retriever.