Special Chapter - Y/N and Kokushibou's Past

Sooo, I really didn't think of it to be a special chapter but I needed some excuse to post something about Y/N's past so let's pretend it's a special of something, hearts and reading, Tanjiro's early birthday, Y/N being badass since childhood, you choose.

For those who don't know the names of the abilities in japanese:

Ryōiki Tenkai : Domain Expansion

Muryō Kūsho : Unlimited Void

Rikugan : Six Eyes

Mukagen : Limitless

___________________________________________________

There is a small scene involving a injured animal in this chapter,

I believe it's nothing explicit but I'll leave a warning in case you want to skip it

___________________________________________________

If Kokushibou could describe how it was the way they met it would be simple and strange, the latter there is no doubt, that girl from the beginning was always strange from head to toe.

It was the start of an ordinary night for the strongest kizuki, he ended up leaving a little earlier than usual to eat, when he finished his last and fifth prey, a demon slayer, something caught his attention, a distinct scent.

Against his better judgement he decides to follow it to the origin of this smell, this scent was hard to explain, it was sweet with a subtle refreshing touch that initially brought a little vertigo to the man.

'The smell of a marechi would not compare to that...' this thought successfully causes some clarity in his mind as he manages to stop his body for a while.

It was minimally strange the convenient way that after meeting a small group of demon slayers that such an attractive smell as a marechi would appear, it wasn't hard to put one and one together and see that this was nothing more than a trap.

But-

His feet would not obey him for long, as if his body were disconnected from his head and had it' s own will he found himself being pulled further and further into this spiral.

Until he finally found it, a little girl around 9 years old was sitting in a small flowered field playing with a white cat, the man managed to regain control of his body and stopped just before entering that space and silently drew his sword while looking around intently. While his mind told him that this had to be a trap, after all the little girl still had her back to him, there was no sign of any other human nearby, so he took his first step into the field.

This movement made the child lazily turn her face toward him, and as if exerting an invisible force, the brunette stopped in his tracks again while demonic red eyes stared into deep blue oceanic eyes.

Kokushibou could not comprehend in all its magnitude what that was, as he looked into her eyes he felt...helpless and strange, the more he looked into her eyes the more he felt as if he was drowning in a deep cold dark sea.

And then she looks back to her animal and the demon finally feels himself being pulled out of this spiral, blinking his eyes he looks confused at the child and again feels a need to approach the girl so with calm steps he approaches until he stops near the girl.

"Who is yo-" before he can continue his question she interrupts him.

"Are you hungry?" she asks without turning her head in his direction, for a moment he wonders if the question was directed at him or the animal until she continues "Satoru, give me another onigiri" he raises an eyebrow at this request.