The Girl and the Mini Tom Nook

This was NOT happening.

"Damn, is today my unlucky day or is this just a bad joke?!" a Y/N wearing only a half-to-half haori comments angrily seeing that her bag where she decided to keep her clothes is gone while desperately searching around the small camp.

But now, how she got into this situation of being wearing the Water Hashira's haori borrowed you might be wondering right? This all occurred because she decided to bathe in a hot spring near their camping site, and some things lead to others and when she returned to look for some other clothes for herself she can't find her bag which unfortunately holds her clothes.

She searches one side of their camp for some sign "I knew it was a bad idea to leave my clothes in that bag" nothing.

She searches the other side "Why didn't I leave it with Satoru?" nothing.

She finishes rummaging around the entire camp and nothing, with a frustrated sigh she prepares to sit down on the ground "but where did it go-" until something catches her attention "Oh, what a cute little animal" a slightly larger than normal brown raccoon was quietly passing through the woods holding something in its hands.

In its hands.

In its hands......it was holding the damn bag!

Seeing that caused a small tic in the woman's right eye "You little-" and then it turned to her and they both stared at each other in silence for a while.

"..."

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

___________________________

Aside from the events that had happened in the last few hours, today was relatively a calm day for Giyu, they were one day away from arriving at Master Ubuyashiki's estate for him to properly introduce Gojo to his leader and consequently arrive at his estate so that they could properly begin her training.

The thought of being home for a while brought him a sense of tranquility as he relaxed further in the waters of the hot spring they had found.

Trying to empty his thoughts while closing his eyes to enjoy the tranquility was supposed to be easy.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

As long as he decided to remain ignoring the woman's scream at the camp site.

___________________________

"YOU MINI TANUKI PROJECT COME BACK HERE!"
"I'LL GET YOU, YOU DWARF!"
"YOU CRAZY BASTARD!"

Y/N was already starting to get annoyed of trying to capture the sneaky little ball that keeps running away from her claws until she had an idea.

Positioning her hand a little away from her body she says:

"Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue" a mini black hole forms where her hand is automatically pulling things close to her, lucky for her they were relatively far from their camp so there would be no damage to the place.

She can't say she didn't enjoy watching that damn furry little ball that was so arrogantly running on two legs now force itself to try to run on its four legs even though it was in vain.

When he was very close she grabbed him by the tail and deactivated her spell while carefully lifting him, this time holding his body with both arms at head level.

And they were again in a silent competition of staring at each other 'He is very quiet...shit! Maybe it' is a possum?!' strangely enough the raccoon was very quiet as it held the bag with its mouth.