The girl with ocean eyes and a silly smile

Revised

**************

When the sun finally began to appear Tomioka decided he should stop walking for now to rest since he spent the whole night awake and the pain in his leg was beginning to become a problem by now.
Even against his will he decided to go back into the forest to find some field and set up a small camp since he supposed it would take almost a whole day to get to the next town normally but with his injured leg and carrying a girl on his back who also hurt, it would take more than a day.

Finding a small clearing he placed the girl in the nearest tree as he carefully sat down next to her and decided to take a closer look at his leg wound, frowning in disgust seeing the real state it was in, as before he didn't care so much about the bruise he didn't notice that there was dirt around the cut along with dried blood which could cause an infection if not treated properly, picking up and opening a small bottle of water he kept hidden in his clothes quickly he poured some amount into the cutting while trying to clean it as best he could.

Cursing under his breath at the pain, after finishing, he put the bottle away in his clothes and tried to settle better next to the girl, trying to ignore the burning sensation caused by the contact of the injury with the water.

Looking around one last time to make sure there was no danger.

'I should rest a little before continue the journey' before closing his eyes he stopped and looked at the girl sleeping beside him 'I hope that by the time I wake up, she will also wake up and be better' so he closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep due to tiredness.

__________________

Shortly after the hashira fell asleep, the white-haired girl opens her eyes and rubs one of them with the back of her hand, looking around groggily.

"Uh? Since when did I decide to sleep in a forest? Where is Shi-" when she was going to move to try to get up she noticed a weight on her shoulder as well as a body beside her, turning her head she saw a young man not much more old that she with long unruly ebony hair dressed in a half-and-half haori sleeping with his head on her shoulder.

'Wow, who knew I would have such a handsome guy sleeping next to me. Luck!' she thought happily but still kind of confused by the situation 'Even though I'd like to know why we're not in a be-' until her gaze wandered to the katana strapped to the boy's waist, as well as a cut on his leg and then to herself and finally remembered the events of the last night.

"Oh...what a shame...uh, at least my kidnapper is cute" quickly recovering from the slight sadness, she shrugs and remembers her much-loved bag containing some sweets that was the cause of it all and patted the floor next to her while trying not to wake the boy, when she finds it she tries to open the most silently and takes out two kikufukus mochi in great condition and eats them quickly while enjoying the flavor.

'The strawberry taste is so amazing! I can't wait to buy more'

Noticing her own increase in mood and energy, she decides to take the reins of the situation a little and heal herself and also heal the sleeping hashira (in which she, in addition suffered a little to take his head off her shoulder without waking him up and ends up having to tear off one of the sleeve of her beloved shirt to be able to clean their blood and takes the opportunity to tie the same cloth to the boy's leg since she was too lazy to throw it away and disgusted to keep it with her).

After finishing the process, which took no more than a few minutes, she leans back against the tree and decides to place the brunette's head in her lap for his better comfort while slowly eating a pink mochi with a thoughtful look in her crystalline eyes directed to the sky