The girl's decision

Even taking the shortest route this time, it took another two weeks to finally reach their destination, the home of Giyu Tomioka's old master, Mr. Urokodaki.

Arriving almost close to midday they were greeted by the older man wearing a tengu mask and before the blindfolded girl could ignore the courtesy of the introductions and go asking about the mask and anything random the current water hashira pulls her by the collar of her shirt and makes her bow a little in respect to the older man.

Standing in a straight position now, without letting go of the girl's shirt, he salutes his former master.

"Master Urokodaki, I'm glad to see you after a long time"

"I say the same Tomioka, is that the girl you said?" his attention now being directed to the girl who was pouting while the brunette's hand was still on the back of her neck, something he noticed.

The hashira just nodded as he mentally thanked his kusagai crow for remembering.

"But I admit, I was hoping you guys would make it to a week or two ago" with that comment the hashira was slightly hesitant as he answered him.

"Sorry, we had some problems with onis halfway through the journey" finally loosening the girl's shirt collar, taking this as a cue she decides to introduce herself.

"Finally...well, hello what's up? I'm Y/N Gojo and..." thinking for a brief moment she continues "Everyone sucks but me" she points out with a cheshire smile on her face.

Upon hearing this, both men feel veins popping out of their heads 'What the hell Y/N, really?!' thinks the hashira as he quickly grabs the girl's sleeve and brings her close to him "Apologize to him, it's rude" he comments softly in her ear.

"My name is Sakonji Urokodaki, as you can tell I was the former water hashira and Giyu's former master and I would like you to tone down your cocky attitude girl" replies the old man harshly while casting an irritated look under his mask at the girl who didn't feel a bit bad at all.

"I am not arrogant for telling the truth"

The pulsing vein mark on their heads grew much larger, and Urokodaki knew that a headache would eventually come if he tried to argue with this girl.

___________________________

After inviting them inside the water pillar is not slow to ask as he sits down "Where is the boy with the oni sister?"

"He is training in the mountains, now he will be training on his own, the Final Selection will be in a few months" replies the old man as he settles back on the cushion, his gaze falls on the blindfolded girl who seemed to be in her own world "By the way, this girl, Y/N, she can see?"

A silent nod was his response while the older man still kept his eyes focused on her.

"Y/N Gojo" hearing her name, she comes out of her trance and turns her head towards the old man "What is your motivation for being a demon slayer?"

"Uh?" she really had no idea why he had asked that, she...really didn't need to join them for some strong reason, she didn't even know if she wanted that, before she could comment on the matter the brunette interrupted her.

"Actually master, my real intent of you training her is for her to know how to protect herself"

She almost laughed hearing this, but disguised it with a cough 'He must be trying to bargain the price' she thinks as she gets up to look around.

"She...has no real motivation for this, I just want to make sure she can defend herself when we travel together"

"Look... my real motivation is to have something interesting and fun to do" and again it was there, the men's veins throbbing at hearing such a shallow explanation.