That girl, mischievous

Hinatsuru was internally desperate, she had been planning for days how to approach Gojo, ever since their first uncomfortable meeting she had felt guilty about the bad impression she and the other co-wives had given to the young woman. So a few days after hearing that Y/N had come back safely from the Final Exam, she decided to put her plans into action.

So there she was, standing in front of the balcony of the Water Mansion, with the weight of her body alternating between her feet, in her hands the brunette held a basket filled with a few meals that she hoped Gojo would accept as an apology and pacification between the Uzui family and her. Letting out a sigh, she finally found the courage within herself to approach and knock on the door.

After a few knocks, the door opened and, to her surprise, it was Tomioka who answered it. But even though she tried to look directly at the man in front of her, what caught her eye was the little black-haired boy playing at the end of the corridor with a large black panther. The unknown boy must have noticed the woman's restless eyes on him and so Hinatsuru found those bright blue eyes looking at her with a mixture of curiosity and indifference.

"Can I help you with something?" the Hashira asked with his characteristic serious and calm look and bringing the kunoichi's attention away from the child.

Hinatsuru blinked a few times, quickly pulling herself together. "A-ah, I apologize for interrupting. I... I was looking for miss Gojo... I mean, Y/N Gojo. I brought a gesture of peace from me and the other Uzui co-wives."

Tomioka's icy eyes seemed to analyze her for a moment, as if assessing her intention. "She was busy earlier, I'll see if she's free now. Wait a moment."

Hinatsuru felt her heart race as the Water Pillar closed the door, leaving her alone with her thoughts. She thought again about the little boy, he looked like a perfect mix of Giyu and Gojo and for him to be playing so quietly in the house meant that he had some familiarity with one of the two adults and that panther was clearly one of the monsters that Master Tengen said the white-haired woman could create.

And that's when a thought hit her like a thud. "T-THEY HAVE A KID?!"

She hadn't meant to scream and she prayed to whatever deity existed that no one in the house would hear her scream, but the shock of the information hit her. When she calmed down, Uzui remembered that the little boy was between 5-8 years old and again a look of pure panic came over her face and this time she didn't feel bad about screaming at the top of her lungs.

"THEY'RE TOO YOUNG!—"

A furious roar of a male voice came from inside the mansion, which got in the way of her voice.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY SWORD! YOU CARELESS BRAT!"

After this shout, the sound of hurried footsteps coming from inside the mansion towards the front door made her quickly turn away from the door in fear of what had happened to her beloved husband months ago. However, the footsteps stopped in front of the door and the person behind just changed course, running into the next room and the mocking sound of loud laughter that surely belonged to Gojo began, followed by other strong, fast footsteps and confused cries of hatred from the pursuer.

Her mind was in a frenzy as the poor Hinatsuru tried to process things while standing at attention, but she didn't have too much time to ponder, because in a matter of minutes, a shoji door at the end of the balcony opened, revealing Y/N in her full glory with a shit-eating grin looking around with her sharp eyes hidden by a sunglass. When the two women's eyes meet, the taller woman's wolfish grin grows wider and she strides towards her.

"Hey sweetie, you're Suma's girlfriend, right?" Gojo begins, leaning on the wall casually, as if a hurricane wasn't raging inside the house because of her. "Sorry, but we've never had the chance to get to know each other properly, what would your name be, love?" Her voice was as smooth as a cool breeze on a hot day, contrasting with the intense gaze that peered out from behind her sunglasses, examining Hinatsuru with penetrating attention.