The Girl in the Forest (2/4)

A loud sound of thunder is heard in a corner of the forest along with an equally loud laugh and the sound of skin being burned and wails of pain.

"THREE MORE ARE OUT!" the big blue bird laughed as it struck another group of oni with its lightning, automatically burning them and ending in nothing but dust.

On the other side his master was cutting off the heads of other demons that dared to approach the duo, when both finished their work a cry of pain is heard in the background, sparing a quick exchange of glances the two head towards the source of the sound.

Arriving close to the place Gojo notices that the scream had ceased and was replaced by chewing sounds that were concentrated behind a bush that blocked visibility, without even thinking twice the woman moves the bushes to the side and...the scene she saw was not exactly the kind of thing that would traumatize her like seeing two or three people having sex but it was quite interesting and slightly traumatizing.

There was a boy possibly younger than her with ebony hair devouring a demon and it was laughable the reversal of values, letting out a silent snort she was about to turn around and walk away quietly but unfortunately that was not the same thing that was going through her crazy shikigami's head.

And the problem with having a shikigami who can speak "Don't you want some barbecue sauce to make it tastier boy?" is that he doesn't know how to take care of his own problems.

She was about to grab the large bird from her shoulder, forcefully close its beak and drag it away when they both decide to spare a closer look for the boy and feel a chill run down their spines.

'Creepy' is the thought of both the woman and the animal when they see blood dripping from the boy's cracked lips and falling onto his robes while in one of his hands was a piece of bloody meat and he looked directly at them static 'Not even to cook this meat first, what is he, a cannibal?/ what will it taste like? He is crazy to eat something raw like some kind of...cannibal' thought at the same time as they both slowly turn to the other side and Y/N takes her first step and...

In a matter of seconds she runs at high speed away from the criminal scene being followed by her bird that flies desperately beside her while the purple-robed boy keeps looking at the empty place where the beautiful blue-eyed girl once was.

"...Shit..." Genya mutters wiping the blood off his lips with the sleeve of his shirt as he notices that he must have scared that poor woman.

___________________________

Only when they were on the far side of the forest was when the pair decided to stop for a rest, taking a heavy sigh the woman leans against a tree and before her freakie birdie can start to complain she whispers a low "Return" causing the bird to turn into a black liquid and disappear into the ground, then Y/N stretches out "And to think that this night has barely—" a high pitched scream is heard in the background causing some swearing under her breath "—and my time for a nap is fucked up because of this little bitchy"

Hearing the last satisfying pop of her bones after stretching and letting out a satisfied moan she begins to make her way to the next source of the sound praying to not run into another wannabe Hannibal Lector.

___________________________

"Giyu, by any chance do you have a desire to make Y/N your Tsuguko?" the big Stone Pillar asks calmly as he plays his next card.

It was already almost 2 am and the trio of hashers refused to sleep, at the moment they were simply chatting the night away, the card game being just an excuse to stay awake.