The Girl at the Hot Springs (1/2)

Well, first of all, sorry for the slow update, this time it was because of a trip I had. And secondly, this chapter is a bit long because it has more characters than usual and consequently parallel scenes (even if everything is happening in a period of one day only), so I decided to separate it in two parts (I hope it will be two-) so the story won't be too long without an update. I hope you understand and enjoy :)

Oh right, and even though it's a chapter divided in two parts, it will have only one trivia and side story about Gojo.

_________________________________

Exactly three months had passed since the white haired girl had arrived at the Water Pillar's estate and was being trained by Tomioka to become a demon slayer.

As far as he knows she has had her birthday in the meantime and is now 18 years old. And Gyomei Himejima was worried, the white haired girl truly was a good fighter but unfortunately she didn't seem to care much about that or the fact that being a demon slayer or even hashira meant.

_________________________________

A perfect example of this was when Tomioka took her to his mansion the first day she had arrived:

Neither man can forget what that moment was like with the emotions of happiness and adoration practically overflowing in the girl's way of acting when she saw the Water Estate, Gyomei could picture her eyes shining with admiration.

"Gigi~ you didn't say you were that rich, I didn't know that hired killers were paid that well around here"

"The higher your rank the higher your salary, and Hashiras get a property near Master Ubuyashiki's main mansion" ignoring the comment of his job the shorter man replies.

".......Hashiras are those who killed some lower or upper moon right?" after a brief awkward silence between the trio the brunette nods weakly "Wait Tomie-chan...you mean that you were given this FUCKING mansion just because you defeated a 'kizuki'? DAMNNN, WHERE DO I APPLY TO KILL A DEMON?!"

For some people it can be a cute and cool thing to have someone wanting to follow your steps. That is, when it is a child and your job is not to be a demon killer who always has the risk of dying at any moment in a mission.

_________________________________

Today was the third day that he decided to help the Water Pillar train her, in both of their fights and training she seemed to know very well how to fight and defend herself but whenever an attack was directed at her (whether by them or their weapons) she chose to dodge at the last second when there were inches of space left.

And he knew this was not because her reflexes were too slow, he could feel every contraction of her muscles and breath in her body as she moved in perfect harmony dodging every blow. She was doing this on purpose, she wanted to move as desperately slow as possible but taking care to not let anything hit her.

At least he wasn't the only one annoyed by this, the current Water Pillar was clearly stressed with the girl, especially with the lack of counter attacks (for heaven's sake, Gojo seemed to use the sword handed to her more as an accessory than a weapon!) in their fight it was noticeable his movements were no longer friendly to the point that he was almost using his water breath against her.