The girl and her pink hanfu

Waking up the next morning the first thing Giyu Tomioka did was look for Y/N, as a series of curses came out from under his breath when he almost tripped over his blanket and some things thrown on the floor he noticed that the bed next to him was empty and organized.

Ignoring the dizziness from getting up so quickly he rushes to the door using it as a support but just as he is about to open it from the outside a figure opens the door causing him to stumble and fall forward in surprise.

Before he hits the ground an arm reaches out and holds him in the middle of the way along with an oh so familiar voice.

"My, my, my~" a chuckle is heard from this person "I didn't knew you would miss me this much when you woke up"

Looking up, his eyes are met by a playful smile from the blindfolded girl who was holding him.

Recovering, he returns to his feet serious while mumbled a simple thank you refusing to recognize the face in front of him.

"By the way you look like you should be fine" got only an 'uh' as a response "So let's eat".

Feeling an arm around his shoulders he is led down the stairs by Y/N who chats animatedly about on any random subject with him while he remains silent trying to remember yesterday's events better.

A lower moon, him almost being killed, her showing up and ripping that demon's arm off, him passing out and waking up with her on top of him protecting him from an attack, a warm feeling in his body and now awake there in their room totally fine.

He wondered if it was a dream but looking at himself, specifically his wrist and not noticing no scratches but seeing his slayer clothes torn he knew it wasn't.

The question was "How did we survive?"

It was nothing more than an almost inaudible whisper that the blindfolded girl heard, stopping her chatter and looking at him as if asking him to elaborate on the question.

"That demon, my injuries, how are we here?" he didn't know how to ask, for a moment he wondered if this was really real.

"Oh that, so you were passed out during the whole thing..." even though her words implied sadness she didn't show any level of disappointment "a deity saved you, a very beautiful one by the way" she explains as if it was the simplest thing in the world with a smile on her face.

"What? Someone showed up to kill that oni?" he received a denial with her head.

"He ran away"

"And what did that person look like?" he was sure it must be some other hashira who showed up there to save them.

"The most beautiful person in this world, a deity with white hair and-"

"Enough" he interrupted her not wanting to hear any more, by the way the description, even precarious, he knew it was Tengen, the Pillar of Sound, the mere thought of it along with the way the girl described it irritated him.

"Ok" and they fell into an uncomfortable silence that followed until they reached the hotel restaurant.

Y/N noticing that he at no time questioned about the healed bruises and cuts and of course the poison, so she knew he had understood that it was her...at least she hoped, she didn't want her merit stolen when she smacked the ass of a hot demon.

___________________________

When they get there they are quickly stopped by a young girl holding a box of chocolates who asks if the blindfolded girl's name is Y/N, when she agrees the girl hands over the box saying that "my cousin, Daichi, asked me to deliver it to you".