The girl and her new partner, Wild (1/?)

This was a disaster, a complete disaster. Of all the future consequences of Gojo's encounter with another of the Hashiras, Giyu wasn't prepared for four of his predictions to come true so quickly.

__________________________________

1. Y/N not only met the Insect Pillar, but also the Wind Pillar, somehow the worst possible scenario happened and the two Hashiras were in the Butterfly Mansion at the same time.

2. Master Ubuyashiki took advantage of this 'opportunity' to introduce Gojo to these two Hashiras and has already planned that each of the Pillars should take her on at least one of their missions to report back on her and how her work went, so that he can get the approval of all the Hashiras to also raise her rank.

3. Gojo would be going on her first official mission with Shinobu.

__________________________________

"Tomioka? Open the door, I know you're in there keeping Gojo in confinement, don't you have any morals or ethics? I need to talk to her about our mission in a few days' time."

And 4. Shinobu seemed to have acquired some curiosity about his friend and this was the third time she had tried to break into his house on the pretext of talking about their mission, which was still many days away.

Which brought them to the present time, Giyu was holding the door to Megumi's room and keeping it locked from the inside. Shinobu Kocho, the Pillar of the Insect, was on the other side of the door, with an expression of determination and curiosity on her face as she knocked gently on the door with her knuckles, speaking in a calm but determined voice.

Thinking from the point of view of someone outside the situation, it would certainly be amusing, to say the least, to see how the Hashira of the Water stood bravely in front of the door, holding it shut, while trying to cast his most reassuring glance possible at the pair on the other side of the room and exchanging a few angry words with the girl on the other side of the door.

Honestly Tomioka was doing his best to keep a frightened Gojo and Fushiguro safe — the two were hugging each other tightly as if their lives depended on it —, he couldn't fight or hurt another Pillar and clearly telling Shinobu to keep her distance from his friend didn't work and he also didn't have enough time to dare ask for a temporary restraining order against her in favor of Y/N, so his best choice was to use a door to separate them.

Giyu didn't understand exactly what made the white-haired woman seem to feel so uncomfortable in the presence of this Hashira — even if he couldn't blame her, he wasn't that favorable towards her personality either — the most he got in response from Gojo was-

"Tomioka, don't be stubborn. I just want to get to know Y/N better. It's important to keep communication flowing between the Pillars, —" an indignant snort came from Giyu at the statement, regardless of how loud it sounded, Kocho continued "— I know you're just trying to protect your friend, and that's a really nice thing to come from you, but don't you think you're being a bit excessive? She's not a child, and I'm not going to hurt her-"

"GIYU PLEASE DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" The crying scream of the white-haired woman quickly cuts off the one-sided conversation of the Pillars. "She looks like a mosquito or a cockroach or something like that! Do you know how scary it is to look into the eyes of a cockroach?! It feels like it's looking at your soul and judging even the yellow of your teeth! PLEASE, do whatever you want, but don't let that cockroach come inside!"

Then an awkward silence followed, the whole house seemed to be in that same dead silence.

And that's when he broke it.