The Girl Behind The Door

Tengen was in a sea of emotions when he woke up that morning, confusion, irritation and shame being the most prominent, not only had some girl defeated a kizuki he had a hard time with but she had magically healed him — and most shamefully, carried his unconscious body on her back to his mansion.

So he had decided to ask Master Kagaya to request a meeting with everyone involved in the previous day's events, which included one of his wives, Suma.

While explaining the things that had happened and the reason for the meeting to his spouses as carefully as possible so he wouldn't hurt his own ego, while doing it the ruby-eyed man couldn't help but become more irritated while explaining.

On one side-... previously there was a Hinatsuma listening to his explanation intently and nodding periodically who now kept a worried look on her face while trying to calm down a Makio yelling at Suma and pulling her hair about putting them both in danger, leaving Tengen, talking to strangers and spending her own entire allowance in a single day.

His eyebrow furrowed as more went listening to the screaming and crying and he pinched his nose in an attempt to try and fight off the headache as he looked at the scene.

'Will on my deathbed they stop arguing for a single minute so I can say something?'

Until something catches his attention as he subtly turns his head towards the shoji door of the room, there was someone back there and by their breathing the person was trying to be as quiet as possible.

This made the Pillar frown even more, when there were gatherings in his mansion, even if it was only a few, it was forbidden for the staff to pass near. The whole situation was unusual, even with the noises inside the room he could easily have heard from a distance the person approaching the room, but he only noticed this mysterious person now, as if they was materializing from the air now.

Then with silent steps he approaches the door when he notices the person moving away to the opposite wall which makes him move faster and try to open it to catch the intruder in the act.

'I wonder who he is-'

"OHAYO ONI-CHAAANNN!!!" strangely enough that voice became something iconic in his brain.

And with that remembrance of who it was Tengen only remembers fainting at the force that the door fell on him.

'And it wasn't even a damn wooden door-'

___________________________

"Whaaaa~ how much longer will it take? I'm hungry" a Y/N sulked as she leaned back against the only Sakura tree that existed in the garden of the Ubuyashiki mansion, beside her on the ground was the Stone Pillar, Gyomei Himejima, who prayed silently, the usual.

When the blue-eyed woman received the news that there would be a meeting about her, she couldn't be more overjoyed and proud, think how badass you have to be for them to schedule a meeting about you!

But now she couldn't be more upset, when the stone hashira invited her to go to the place already she was hoping to at least get a glass of lemonade or at least be able to chat with the man next to her to pass the time since unfortunately her favorite brunette said it would take a while to arrive.

'Mental Note: dress up in some fancy life writing clothes and go out distributing lemons to people'

After finishing his prayer the man next to her finally speaks up "The meeting won't happen until midday"

"And what time is it now?"

"That I remember it's 10 o'clock" the woman's eyes turned to saucer-like eyes hearing this.