Chapter Six

Oliva

The smell of citrus and spice fills my nose as I stir awake. I raise my head and the movement from the body under me triggers an intense feeling of pleasure against my clit. "Mmmmm shit," I moaned from the feeling of her morning wood rubbing against me.

I gently sit up admiring her sleeping body, before slowly lowering my center onto her bare member. I begin to rock her awake, using her abs as support. The feeling of her deep inside of me is so overwhelming that I reach an orgasm instantly but pull her out of me right before she releases inside of me. Her eyes shoot open as I feel her cum shoot onto my stomach.

Her breathing is heavy, and I fall over, giggling into her chest. "Liv, really?" she screams.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself," I say, still laughing.

She joins in on the laughter, shaking her head. "You are something else you know?" she says, pulling me into a kiss and grabbing my hips to lower my core back onto her. She slowly starts moving in and out of me.

"Mmmmm," I sigh into her mouth, and she speeds up her pace. She grabs my face and I look into her beautiful green and blue eyes. My walls contract around her shaft as I reach my end, but she doesn't stop.

Her nails dig into my hips as she strokes harder into me. Her breathing is rapid as her head falls back. "I'm going to cum Liv," she tightly grips my hips and tosses me off of her dick.

I bite my lip from the force of her strength and get on my knees in front of her, taking her into my mouth. The taste of myself turns me back on as I take her dick into one hand, and my other trails down my body to my slit, pleasuring myself.

I suck her further into my throat, stroking at the same time. Her fingers run through my hair just as she releases into my mouth. Her cream and moans trigger another orgasm as I cum against my fingers.

I swallow all of her and wipe my lips as I crawl up to her face pulling her into a heated kiss. All the painful memories of losing Junie and then having to leave her for five years consume my mind, and my emotions get the best of me. I get off of her and sit on the edge of the bed, letting the tears fall.

She pulls me back to her, wiping them away and smiling at me. "Why are you crying Liv? You just got some bomb ass dick." I laugh through the tears and wrap my arms around her. She pulls me onto her lap and smothers her face in my neck. "I've missed that laugh," she whispers. I look up to her, leaning my head onto my crossed arms. Her fingers trace the skin of my back, and as she runs across my new prized possession, I tense up.

She looks at me curiously and leans forward to get a better look. "Is that a bullet wound?" Through-and-Through. I nod my head. "What the hell Olivia. How? You leave for years and come back with bullet wounds?"

"Please let me explain Ray," I say, trying to calm her down. She stays quiet as I look into her now gray eyes, and all I see is pain. "I'm sorry I left. I wanted a life with you... I still do." She rolls her eyes at me as I change the topic from my bullet wounds.

"I've heard that before," she scoffs.

"I'm serious. When I left Clearwater High, we still had the rest of the school year before graduation," I say trying to explain.

"So, you thought since it was the middle of the semester, you could just leave since I wouldn't have been able to follow you? I actually ended up failing just like my parents thought, and I had summer school. Did you even finish school and graduate? You just fell off the face of the earth. No warning."

I sigh and cover her mouth with my hand. "Yes, I graduated, I just didn't walk across stage. Can you just listen to me, please?"

"No, because I feel like it's going to be some bullshit, lame ass excuse for why you left."