Chapter Thirteen

Rayden

We just made it back home and now we're walking through the apartment hallway to get to my door. I know all of Chelsea's things are gone from the apartment now. It was mine until a few months ago when she asked to move in with me and I hesitantly said yes. When Liv told me she dropped her things off, I wasn't upset. It was easy telling her that what's mine is hers because I mean it. I have no hesitation when it comes to wanting her to be around all the time. There has never been and the urge to constantly have her as close as possible has only increased since she's been back.

I unlock the door but before I open it, I pick her up bridal style so I can carry her across the threshold. I can't believe we just got married. It still feels surreal.

She squeals into my chest, "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like Mrs. Reed? I'm carrying you over the threshold!"

She burst out laughing. "I can't believe we just got married," she brings my face to hers, giving me a soft kiss as I kick the door open. I pull back from the kiss and turn to see a trail of white and red rose petals leading to the bedroom.

"What is this?" I ask, walking inside still holding her in my arms. She buries her face in the crook of my neck, turning red.

"I wanted to celebrate our marriage." I laugh, kicking the front door shut and following the rose pathway. Once I get into the room, I see a square box of white roses, Champagne, and an engraved crystal cube with the picture of us I had in my wallet sitting on the nightstand. When I look over to my bed, I see a sign that says Mrs. & Mrs. Reed above my bed.

I grab the crystal cube rubbing my fingers over the picture of us. I slowly let her down to stand on her own before walking over and sitting on the bed and taking in everything. I kick off my loafers as my eyes light up seeing her various gifts, amazed that she actually took the time yesterday to get all of this.

"We were so young." She walks to me and stands between my legs.

"Yeah, we were," she chuckles and starts to admire her rings. I'm happy I stuck with my gut feeling when choosing the rings. She might think they cost me a lot of money, but after she left, grandpa taught me how to invest my money in stocks and property. I own this apartment complex I live in and many others.

I kept my business separate from my day job though because I didn't want people treating me differently. Chelsea didn't even know, and Jason only knew because we had a drunken night, and I let it slip that I was rich. But he never treated me like I was rich, which is why he's my dude.

A gasp brings me out of my thoughts, and I look at Olivia who has her rings off her finger. "Give me your hand." I do as she says, and she pulls my ring off my finger. I laugh, already knowing what she's surprised about. "They say 'Forever' and 'Always' "

"Yes baby, they do."

Her eyes start watering, and I can't help but laugh at her. "Liv baby, don't cry, come here." I pull her onto my lap and reach up, wiping her tears away. She places my ring back on my finger, and I take hers to do the same. "I made that pact to you a long time ago and I promise to always uphold my end."

She laughs, "I promise to uphold mine as well."

"Good." She pulls me up on my feet and I try to pull her into a kiss, but she pulls back smirking at me. I raise an eyebrow at her, and she bites her lip, not saying anything. Her fingers trace down the buttons of my suit, undoing them one by one, never taking her eyes off of me. When I look in her eyes, I see so much love and lust as she undresses me.

She gets my jacket and blouse off, pulling my sports bra off with it. Lifting my head, she licks from the base of my neck to the tip of my chin, taking it in between her teeth. She pulls back, only to do it again, this time, reaching my ear and nibbling on it.

An intense wave of heat and desire rises through my body, and I know now she's intentionally trying to tease me. I reach my hands up to grab her waist, but she forcefully grabs my neck, digging her nails in and tossing me back onto the bed. She climbs between my legs and unbuttons my slack, yanking both them and my boxers off in one swift move. My member stands straight up in front of her, and a smirk rises on her lips as her eyes take me in.

She crosses her hands to the bottom of her dress and pulls it over her head. Her long curly hair cascades back down her back as my eyes travel over her body, admiring the red laced lingerie under. I try to sit up to grab her beautiful body towards me but once again, she throws me back to the mattress. "Baby," I groan. She waves her finger seductively in front of me, telling me I can't have her.

"Not yet." I sigh into the bed, groaning from not being able to have her body closer to mine. She slowly takes her heels off one by one, keeping her eyes on me the entire time, before pulling down her lingerie and letting it fall to the floor. She stands before me, exposing every inch of her beautiful body to me.

Once she steps out of her panties, she crawls onto the bed on her hands and knees. She situates herself between my legs and smirks at me before taking my dick in her hand. Her soft silky palm glides up and down as I feel her mouth close around my scrotum. She's the only one that knows this is my weakness, and she always uses it to her advantage.

She pops one out of her mouth and starts pleasuring the other. I relax into the mattress and close my eyes, savoring the pleasure she's giving me. Her tongue licks from the base of my shaft to the tip, twirling around it before pushing me further into her mouth. Her saliva coats my cock as I feel the warmth from her tongue twirling around it.

She leans in more, and I feel her throat muscles constrict as she breathes in and out of her nose. The wetness of her mouth pulls me closer to a release as she gently sucks on my member. She can feel me tensing under her and lifts her mouth off, placing her legs on either side of me. She brings her entrance to my tip, and I stop her, reaching for a condom.

"No," she says. I stop moving and turn to her, puzzled. "No, what?"

"No condom," she pouts.

"Liv, are you trying to get pregnant?" Her doe eyes look back at me, and she bites her lip, not wanting to answer. "You are, aren't you?" She nods her head. I sit up on my elbows so I can reach her face and sigh. "Baby, why are you trying to get pregnant?"

"I don't want to wait any longer Rayden. I have waited my whole life to start a family with you. I want this, I want another baby," she whispers against my lips.

"Are you sure?" I ask excitedly. She nods her head with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Absolutely sure." I wiggle my eyebrows at her, and she bursts out laughing, but her giggles are quickly replaced with a loud moan as I slowly push her hips down on me.

Her wet center wraps around my shaft as I lift her up and back down. The feeling of me inside of her without anything separating us drives me insane. This feels different. This isn't makeup sex or rough fucking. This feels like that young love we once shared.

I gently grab the back of her neck, pulling her lips onto mine. Her wet tongue invades my mouth. I bite her bottom lip, tugging at it as the tip of my tongue slides across her cheek and down her neck.

My arm wraps around her back, holding her tightly against my body as I stroke up into her core. Her lips part and a silent gasp is released. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, overwhelmed from the feeling of me being inside her. I slow my pace, taking hold of one of her nipples in my mouth, but she grips onto my shoulder, quickening her pace. As I'm biting and sucking on her nipples, I feel her walls begin to tighten around me, and she lets out a cry as we both fall over in ecstasy.