Chapter Eight

Rayden

It's now 10:30 am and the unit is up cleaning the station while we have no calls. I look down at my phone and see no notifications. I texted Chelsea yesterday to let her know she didn't have to stay at her sister's place because I was staying here for my shift, but all I got back was a thumbs-up emoji. She's definitely pissed, for good reason. I'm not sure if she knows I cheated. Of course, I'm too much of a chicken to admit it since I clearly have no fucking balls.

I put my phone away and sigh. As I'm jumping down from inside the truck, a bunch of whistling and hollering is coming from behind me. The sound of heels clicking against the floor fills my ears, and I turn around to see the person who has been consuming my every thought. She's wearing a tight black business suit with Louboutin heels to match.

I shake my head at her making a grand entrance to my team. "Liv, what the hell are you doing here?" I pull her to me as my hand roams down her backside letting the guys know she's mine. "Better yet, how do you even know where I work? You've been gone for years."

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. "You think I'd work for the government for this long and not keep track of the person I love most," she whispers into my ear.

I blush at her words, and my boys start yelling and whistling again. "Damn Reed, that's a nice woman you got there. Want to share?" I flick Conner the bird and look over to Cap. silently asking for permission to leave. She looks at me and nods.

I grab Olivia's hand and take her back to my room. Quickly shutting the door, I push her back against it. My hand runs down the leather pants that wrap her curves and grip her ass.

"I love a woman in uniform," she says low enough for me to hear. I look at her and connect our lips. My tongue dives into her mouth as my fingers tangle in her hair. I jerk her lips away from mine, breathing heavily. "We can't."

She pulls me back to her mouth. "Please?" Her pleading causes growth between my legs, and I can't control myself again. I don't give it a second thought before pushing her into the desk with my lips attached to hers. My hands instantly rip through her suit top, and the buttons fly everywhere.

She starts laughing. "Really? This suit was expensive." I smirk and continue to attack her neck with my mouth. I pull her blouse out of her pants, making an effort to be gentler with it, as she helps unbutton my uniform top. I push it off her shoulders, and she pushes mine off of me.

That enticing smell of cinnamon fills my nose again as I inhale deeply. Our lips never leave each other, as I run my hands along her bra and grip her breast. She pulls back from the kiss, and I push her breast out of the bra taking her hard nipple into my mouth.

I gently suck and nibble on the hard bud as she moans to the sensations. The sounds she makes make my head spin and flashes of heated moments like this in our past floods my mind.

I unhook her bra and let it fall down her arms. The cold air causes goosebumps across her golden skin. She unbuckles my pants but doesn't let them fall. I yank her dress slacks and panties down as she chuckles at my eagerness and steps out of them, easily sliding off her heels.

She starts walking past me towards the bed, grinning, and I try to follow her but get trapped in my pants, falling to my ankles. I jump, trying to untie my work boots and kick them off, but I struggle the entire time. I look over to her, and she is dying from laughter on the bed at my embarrassment. "You think this is funny woman?"

"Definitely! Are you that eager to get over here?" She hunches over the bed, still laughing. I pull my boxers off, and she stops laughing as her eyes travel to my already erect member.

"Right! Shut up before you don't get any." She bites her lips and chuckles slightly. Reaching to my nightstand, I pull a condom out and put it on before walking towards her. She stands to match my height, pulling me in for a kiss, but I grab her neck and toss her back onto the bed.

Her smirk grows as she opens her legs wide and runs her fingers across her wet slit. Her fingers lap up her juices, and she puts them in the air for me. I crawl onto the bed, grabbing her wrist and sucking off her fingers. She pulls her fingers out of my mouth and into hers, doing the same. This woman drives me insane.

"Come here," she beckons, and I obey, crawling to her. She lays back and places her right leg onto my shoulder, followed by her left leg. She raises herself onto her elbows and brings her hand forward to grab my shaft. I look down to watch what she's doing. "Look at me," she whispers to me, and my eyes meet hers. Those honey brown pools captivate me as she slowly inserts me into her core as her mouth falls open and her eyes roll into the back of her head. She moans at the feeling of me inside her, and I do the same.

With her eyes still closed, she pulls me back out of her rubbing my tip across her moist slit. She's teasing me, and I don't know how long I can take it. She pushes me back inside her before taking me out again, running my tip through her pussy lips. My breathing gets heavy, and I grab her hip with one hand digging my nails into her skin as she winces in pain. I take my dick from her grasp and slam hard into her center, ending this tease of hers.

She falls back onto the bed and arches her back. As I continue to stroke into her, my pace slows down just as she gets close to releasing. The warmth of her core wrapped tightly around my member as she pulls me deeper into her, is euphoric.

I fold my arms around both of her legs on my shoulders, slightly lifting her off the bed and use my grip to drive harder into her core. Screams and moans leave her throat as we release at the same time, seeing a room full of bursting stars.

I laugh, knowing the boys could probably hear us. "Damn Liv, let the whole station know, won't you?" she laughs into the pillow, trying to catch her breath.

"You're the one that kept edging me. It wouldn't have been that intense if you made me cum earlier," she said, pulling herself off of me and slumping back onto the bed.

"Don't taunt me then, and I won't have a need to get you back," I shrug with a grin, grabbing my boxers and pulling them on. I crawl into bed behind her and pull her back into my chest. She sighs into me, and we take a minute to collect ourselves. I pinch the bridge of my nose staring up to the ceiling knowing I not only betrayed Chelseas' trust once, but twice.