Chapter Twelve

Olivia

A hand rubbing down my body wakes me. I smile and turn to face her. "Good morning," I groan.

"Good morning love, are you ready?" I nod my head with the biggest grin on my face. We're getting married today without telling our families or friends, and honestly, it's hot and scandalous. I'm all for it. I have wanted to marry her since before I could do my multiplications. I giggle to myself, and she pulls me out of my thoughts.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I was thinking about when I fell in love with you when I was 6 years old."

She gasps, "6? I fell in love with you when I was 5!"

I roll my eyes at her, "Baby that was at the same time. I'm a year older than you."

"Oh yeah!" she laughs. "Wait, are we thinking about the same time?" I nod my head.

"You stood up on a table in front of the whole kindergarten and pulled your pants down because Timmy kept saying you were a boy because you had a penis."

"Oh my god! I remember that... you stood in front of me to shield me and told everyone that I was a girl and that you loved me just the way I was. You also called my penis a shrimpy." We both hunch over, dying of laughter.

"I turned around and slapped your arm and told you to pull your pants back up and grabbed your hand to take you down from the table. I told you not to let them get to you because I would..."

"Always love me no matter what," she finishes my sentence and takes my hand, kissing the palm. She takes my face into her hand and pulls me to her. I smile shyly. "And then your mom dragged you away."

We chuckle and she sighs. "Thank you."

"For what?" I ask.

"For always loving me." I nod my head.

"Forever Ray," I whisper.

"And Always," she finishes the pact we used to make as kids and pulls my lips to hers.

She pulls back from me and gets off the bed, pulling me up with her to the conjoined bathroom. We open the door, and Jason's there in a towel dripping wet.

We both close our eyes. "Damn, dude, lock the door," Rayden yells.

"My bad. I'm done," he laughs, turning around and going out the other door to his room.

"That's the only thing I hate about these rooms, we share a bathroom." I laugh into her chest, and she pushes me forward to lock his door.

She turns the shower on, and we get in, soaping each other up. "It's okay, yesterday was my last shift so we can go back to your hotel after."

I turn and stare at her with my nose wrinkled. "You already canceled your reservation?" I nod my head. "Where are your things then?" I smirk, still not answering her. "They're at my place huh?" I nod and start laughing. "How?"

"When you ran off for the call yesterday you left your keys and wallet. So, I took the liberty to move my things to your place... I hope I didn't overstep." She starts laughing and pulls me under the water into her chest.

"You didn't overstep. What's mine is yours Liv," she says, kissing my forehead.

"Also, a buddy of mine hooked me up with our marriage license, usually in Florida it takes 3 days but working for the government has its perks."

"You seem to have done a lot yesterday," she chuckles. "We have to swing by somewhere first before going to the courthouse, also Jason is coming because we need a witness... plus he begged."