the devil himself

Zahan Khan

Zahan's eyes burst open exactly one second earlier than his alarm started out ringing .. switching it off he got up from bed.

Zahan became constantly a punctual character never get past due Never gets lazy... by no means skipped classes when he was studying and Never skip work now when he is working...

Not only that he is a punctuality freak. He also wants everyone around him to be like that too...late become by no means in his dictionary and he hates it when others gets lete around him...

He came out from his room closing the door .

he do not like every person entering his room but his mother by no means minds him and always enter there to smooth even if there is barely anything to clean he likes things neat and easy.

knowing how his mom is, he only allows her to enter but that too ended when he moved out from his very own house to a luxurious apartment close to his hospital.

The hospital wherein he's working is his very own both father and son owns a majority of the shares of the hospital .. so he is not just an  employee however the boss himself

Zahan gives lectures at HRS college of medical and technology he likes to educate however he only goes in a while As he is always busy  with his works and all.

it's just his hobby to teach and HRS university is zahan's father's quality pal soo he insisted to give lectures and sp training whenever he feels so...

Zahan became cold no longer so talkative , All call him A in D which means angel in devil ..

he turns a whole grumpy devil to his trainees and college students and all. he scolds them tough even for small mistakes with out thinking about Thair feeling but he's the exact opposite when it comes to his patients, parents and his best buddy these are the only "blessed people " who've the luck to see him smile , being kind and once in a while humorous too .. most of these emotions are inside him however he only shows it to people he thinks need to see it ...

Zahan parks his brand new Benz within the car parking zone and walks inside holding his black coffee. All the staff greet him and he just nods in back. He walked directly to his office and settle himself within the chair scrolling through his phone little.

he got up from his chair and wore his coat and went for the habitual chek-up.

Checking his patients within the casualty in his activated angle mode.

beside him stood a new trainee nurse who was soo charmed by the kind character of this good-looking doctor

While she was busy building her castles within the air she failed to be aware she was giving an injection to the patient without removing the cap of the injection.

Zahan noticed how the nurse was pressing the needle with its cap on  into the person lying in the bed

she was totally unaware of what she was doing. She completely lost her mind in zahan's beauty

Noticing the clumsiness of the nurse zahan walked to her and stood infront  her irritated.

the nurse standing in the front of him started blushing because of his excessive gaze directly in to her eyes.

seeing her blushing and still not figuring out what she had done zahan's all limits brokes

He strongly grab the nurse's hand  which made her drop the syringe.

He took the syringe and placed it in her hands like giving an injection the nurse starts offevolved withdrawing her hands because of pain.

" Dr......what are you doing "she asked with pain in her voice

" am giving u injection darling" he replied in his husky voice

the darkish aura from him was visible to all

" why?......Dr your hurting me pls stop " she pleads

" then what the fuck ware u doing to this patient do only you get hurt shoving the syringe with its cap unremoved to your flesh huh!!!! "

She became terrified by the tone in which he was speaking it looked like  he is going to devour her alive ..

he throw the syringe from his hand and got closer to her almost screening over her

" is this... how u learnt to give injections how can a nurse get this much clumsy that she didn't even realise what she was doing...are u this stupid.... how did u even grow to be a nurse ... just passing the exam or getting the degree may not make you nurse a nurse need to be accountable. And yet what are you... I can't Baer to look at people like you for even a second so get the fuck out from my hospital now Your FIRED..!!" He roared at her in entire rage all the lava vomiting on her...

The nurse who just admired him a couple of minutes ego is regretting to her core ... he is not even near as she thought he is ....this man is a satan how can he fire her for simply doing this small mistake when she is just an inexperienced trainee...

the nurse ran out of the casualty corridor with tears... These firing and scolding changed into nothing new to the vintage staffs they are now used to it and they give their existence to their job for no longer making any errors ...

Zahan moved to another patient once again back to his angle mode just like nothing had happened...

Authors pov
How can someone change this fast is he having a dual presently syndrome I constantly wonder how these sorts of human beings alternate their mood completely from one to other ...

comment if u are a person like this or u know people like this cuz they're definitely extraordinary 😅