predator

( zaya's pov )

I was in the storeroom his storeroom had pretty good things like really reusable things which are not supposed to be in the storeroom but showcased...

I am not into crafts but yeah I like to do it as a hobby of course iam into it as what else can one do in a shady house all by yourself all day not to mention the presence of Dr devil is more than irritating than being bored I was in the storeroom ruffling and shuffling through things in the search of a perfect perfect piece of meat to do kill my boredom and yah, of course, to make a change in this house too...

I was looking through it when suddenly a bug landed on my neck and then like a horny pervert it went inside my shirt and bit me or done something...I was not that brave to wait and see what Mr bug wants from me as I got panicked and started screaming just when it landed on me ... I felt a lite Stingy and itchy on my breast and got confirmed it bit me...

Screaming I ran into the hall and saw all panicked Dr devil but I was more scared than him ...

He steadied me from jumping and incurred the case as soon as I said something bitt my breast he was like coming closer and was about to touch me but I was fast enough to back off

Like in the hell I will let him touch my boobies ... He got irritated by my behavior and started screaming that he is a doctor ... But what if he is a doctor !! Even if iam dying from blood loss from the bite still I wouldn't let him touch me and of course, never on my boobies, he may be a doctor here but he is not the only doctor in the world...

But he did something that made the air out of my body ... He came near in just one step and before I realise within a Swift move I was dangling on his shoulder ...he carried me like a potato sack... I struggled a lot but this strong man's grip was soo strong

He drop me on the bed but before I could run away he Howerd over me making me stiff

He was soo close my hand was on his tight grip and his Wight lightly on me making it impossible to move. but still, I didn't give up when he left my hands and move to my shirt buttons ... I again started hitting him I know my small fragile hands can't hurt him no matter how much I tri he was strong as stone only I will get hurt but iam sure that it will surely disturb him .... making him furious... just like that he tied my hands on the headrest with my dupatta ...

I was scared ... I was laying completely helpless my hands tied and a Hulk-like a man above me ...

I don't know what to do my mind was not working I did the only thing I can I screamed...I screamed the hell out .... He got angry with a scary dialog " u call me Dr devil right... Now let this doctor treat u the way a devil does " he tore my shirt like a beast...

I was scared never in my life I had got this helpless and scared ... He was going to do bad to me ... Iam sure that me Calling him Dr devil didn't sit that well in his mind ...but he is a devil a DEADLY BEAST

I screamed for my life ... I screamed that anyone will hear me and come to help me but who was I kidding this was a DANM isolated freaking place who was gonna hear me but still I screamed my lungs out that he is going to rape me... I somewhere know that he is not but my mind was not that calm to listen to my positive side the only thing I had was fear...

He covered my mouth with his hands not that others will hear but surely his era drums will break if I continue with my screams...

I bit his hands making him groan in pain I know how sharp my teeth are it has the same sharpness as a knife I am sure that he will be bleeding but I don't care I want him to bleed..bleed to death but my small bite can't make that dream possible...