HOME ALONE

The aroma of spices filled in the air  pricked into my nose.... "biryani" I muttered in sleep ... squeezing my pillows and snuggling in the matters I pulled myself from the bed ... 'Can also say the tempting smell of Biryani pulled me out from the bed

My eyes were still closed and I was not completely awake yet...but i managed to slip my foot into my bunny fur slippers.... sniffing into the air I walked in the direction where the delicious aroma was coming from...

I was kind of sleepwalking my eyes were still closed and I was walking like a zombie towards the kitchen sniffing the air like it is my GPS..... A part of me is thinking that I am dreaming but the other part of me knows that this smell is too good not to be real ...with sleepy sloppy steps I walked toward the kitchen with each step the scent got deeper making my mouth all watery...

back Hugging ammie who is washing something in the sink I can hear the water running though my eyes are still closed, kissing her on the back " amieee... I love u " I muttered sheepishly "for making biryani" I completed again kissing her on the same spot...
Unfamiliarly she was very huge it was like my hands couldn't cover around her and I couldn't hug her tight I tried to tighten my hug but she felt hard  ... it was like she got hard muscles overnight, 'when did ammie get this huge and why is her back so hard ... She used to be so soft soft '.....

Giving an end to my questioning thoughts I heard a voice " thanks for the love confession wifey"... my body got stiff my mind started its search for the match for this voice and within a fraction of Seconds it got its match...it's the devil my brain confirmed!!!!!!!

The second my mind confirmed its not ammie but Dr devil my system awake completely like I was never asleep

I opened my eyes slowly only to find myself back Hugging him so tight...I blinked several to confirm I am not seeing things but to my bad luck it was as real as me ...

"I never knew u were this passionate about hugging me," he said... my pupils move to his face which was turned at me with a mischievous grin on his face...soon the realisation hit me that I was still back hugging him ... I instantly released him from my tight hug and pushed myself away like I had touched something gross .. 'yah he is gross '... My face fuming up with embarrassment...   anyways he was so huge to even call that a hug it was more like a frog sticking onto a huge rock...

I rubbed my eyes to clear them... 'what's wrong with you zaya.. how can u possibly mistake this devil for ammie are u out of your mind ..but still the Biryani  smells just like how ammie's do'... Again My thoughts were interpreted by his irritating voice " go wash up then we'll have breakfast" he said in a deep commanding voice...

It always irritates me when he says things like "go wash up, go study, drink water, blah blah etc, etc he doesn't simply say he commands it like I am obliged to obey his all order... it feels like I am a small kid and he is my grandfather ...why does he always have to say what I should do it's not like I will forget them if he doesn't remind me to

I looked at him... More like stared at him but regret it the next moment...
" What u want to hug me again?..." He asked forwarding his arms like inviting for a hug "...he doesn't leave a chance to tease me .. twitched my lips in anger and gave him a frustrated glare I left for the washroom to freshen up ...

' this devil always uses every chance he gets to tease me ... Ya allah from all the people why did I mistake him for ammie? ... and why did I hug him like that? Even worse why the hell I didn't realise even after hugging so tight like that? How much more stupid u can be zaya !!My stupid brain.." i scolded my brain for tricking me...  The whole hall is filled with the delicious spicy smell of Biryani... ' but wait why did his biryani smell a lot like ammie's it's the main reason why I thought iam at my house while stupidly mistook him as ammie... The kitchen smelled exactly like ammie's kitchen when she used to makes biryani'